Hacking 3DS issue

Joshygee234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was using luma on my 2ds and I haven't used the DS in years I took the SD card out the device and updated the device it is now coming up with a crash dump screen with the exception type undefined instruction and I cannot do anything with the device it just turns off when I touch any button. Is there anyway to reverse or fix this. Ant help would be useful thanks

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Update Luma (download the latest version from here, and extract the boot.firm and the boot.3dsx files on the root of the console SD card).

And for a next system update, please first verify if you can update your console normally or you must wait and then update Luma (or something else)

Last edited by fmkid,

Joshygee234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I tried to update luma and it came up with a update fail the bottom screen FATAL: could not get location header got 3xxx reply ret code: ded92

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi I tried to update luma and it came up with a update fail the bottom screen FATAL: could not get location header got 3xxx reply ret code: ded92
What thing are you using for that? Luma Updater perharps?

Anyway, if you have made that I said before, then you already have Luma updated, and there's no need to use anything else.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE