3DS infinite loading screen

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by ant888, Jul 14, 2015.

1. ant888
    OP

ant888 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2015
    What can I do to make the CIA load?

2. ant888
    OP

ant888 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2015
    Bump

3. wiibomb

wiibomb GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    you aren't telling anything.. give details so someone can help, what are you doing? what did you do? did you follow a tutorial? details..

4. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    This generally means a cia wasn't built properly, specifically incorrect encryption. Or your firmware isn't high enough to run the game.

5. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    I have this problem with original Photos with Animal Crossing even if I have 10.5 emuNAND (linked) in my old3DS. I used once this app in the past, but today it shows infinite loading screen and I don't know why

6. squishyscrump

squishyscrump GBAtemp Regular

Sep 19, 2015
    do you have NTR running in background? I'm asking as when I load up NTR I then load a game and play. When I go back to 3ds menu if I pick another game while NTR is still running i am garenteed to get 3DS loop screen and have to restart console

7. EmanueleBGN

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    I have rxTools and GW, in both doesn't works

8. WaffleWafer

WaffleWafer GBATemp Novice Lurker

Aug 1, 2015
    Mexico
    You might have downloaded a non-region free CIA, like the legit EUR CIAs. Happened to me on Tomodachi Life EU on US system and Terraria EU.

9. MarcusD

MarcusD nobody's hero

Oct 16, 2015
    Hungary
    a pixel between life and death
    Most of the times the infinite loading screen means 2 things: uses 9.6 encryption, or as the others said above, it's out of region.

If the app/game you want to install is not released in your region, coverting the .3ds to .cia makes it region free, iirc.
    Otherwise, if it uses 9.6 encryption, you'll need to cryptofix the .cia. You can search for "cia cryptofix", and it should explain how to do it.

Last edited by MarcusD, Feb 7, 2016
  10. EmanueleBGN

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    It's a game that I've downloaded from eShop, so it's legit and of my region. It worked in GW emuNAND > 9.6 some months ago.
    Yesterday I've tried to use this software but happened this problem
    It doesn't work in 9.2 sysNAND because requires an highest version, but it doesn't works also in 10.5 emuNAND (when before it worked).