3DS Incompatible with Nintendo Points' existing cards.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,237
  • Replies 22
D

Deleted User

OP
340139243.jpg

According to Nintendo, "Prepaid Nintendo Point Cards cannot be used with Nintendo 3DS. Point cards compatible with Nintendo 3DS will be sold at a later date,"
~gamrconnect.vgchartz.com

Read more: -snip-
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives[/p]

D

Deleted User

OP
bowser said:
They are just a bunch of greedy Nintendogs.
I just don't understand why they need different points. It's like saying it's a new year, so let's have a new currency. Instead of £s, lets now all use $. I mean, there is NO point!

D

Deleted User

OP
If you think about it, I've got like 10,000 points in the kitty. It's not like I'm going to BUY MORE F**KING POINTS just to download 3DSWare.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
his may happen

at some point the old card, will not be sold anymore
and the new one will be needed for wii and dsi and 3ds

a Wii update and dsi may come at some point to add support for the new point card

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
Nintendo 3ds is using real currency now.
This!^

You will be able to buy all online 3DS software using real money, so you either you enter your credit card info or still buy cards, though cards that's compatible with the 3DS.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Umm... isn't the 3DS' eShop supposed to use real life currencies to buy stuff on it (using debit/credit cards to take exact amount and prepaid cards that'd add to your eWallet ala. PSN style if you're not lucky enough to have a card yourself.) ?

D

Deleted User

OP
Eerpow said:
Hop2089 said:
Nintendo 3ds is using real currency now.
This!^

You will be able to buy all online 3DS software using real money, so you either you enter your credit card info or still buy cards, though cards that's compatible with the 3DS.
Oh, right. But even so, it is pretty inconvenient that my hoarded points must now be binned or spent on games such as 'My Fireplace'

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
tigris said:
Oh, right. But even so, it is pretty inconvenient that my hoarded points must now be binned or spent on games such as 'My Fireplace'
Well that sucks, but how did you get so many points?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think they're going to give some bonus points for buying a launch or 3DS before a specific time, like the DSi?

D

Deleted User

OP
Eerpow said:
tigris said:
Well that sucks, but how did you get so many points?
Most of it was Connection Ambassador, really. About 6000ish? The rest is 2x 2000 point cards. Just bought Hydroventure wii. Awesome game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.