3DS hacking?

BreH97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to hack/modify my japanese 3DS and I am doing exactly what al the hack guide sites say I'm using luma3ds boot9strap godmode dsiware etc no matter what I do the unSAFE_MODE file never appears and then when I turn the game system on and go to settings dsiware tap microsd it only shows the option to erase sd sooooo what am I doing wrong

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to hack/modify my japanese 3DS and I am doing exactly what al the hack guide sites say I'm using luma3ds boot9strap godmode dsiware etc no matter what I do the unSAFE_MODE file never appears and then when I turn the game system on and go to settings dsiware tap microsd it only shows the option to erase sd sooooo what am I doing wrong
Take a read at https://3ds.hacks.guide/ and follow what it says about getting cfw installed.

BreH97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a read at and follow what it says about getting installed.
I have a new SD card and I've downloaded every file to modify my 3ds but the unSAFE_ MODE file does not show up I'm thinking it has something to do with the movable. sed file cause when I build and download it it shows up as DSi Ware not unSAFE_ MODE so what could be causing that
Take a read at and follow what it says about getting installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte