midnight1001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to ask a few questions. Ok i wanted to know if anyone is working on the 3ds and developing a flashcarts. Surely the new 3ds roms released it would be a big breakthrough. However i havent heard any new news or even if anyone is working on a new flashcart for the 3d games. Also if the site that dumped the roms (forgot its name) has a way to dump the roms then why havent they released them. Is there a big legal issue? I understand that this question may have been asked before and that everyone else probably dosent know either but i just wanted to ask.
Any replies or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
midnight1001 said:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask a few questions. Ok i wanted to know if anyone is working on the 3ds and developing a flashcarts.
Yes.

Surely the new 3ds roms released it would be a big breakthrough. However i havent heard any new news or even if anyone is working on a new flashcart for the 3d games.
They like keeping quiet after the whole geohot and PS3 thing

Also if the site that dumped the roms (forgot its name) has a way to dump the roms then why havent they released them.
They have, but they're useless cause nobody can run them. It's also against this sites policy to give links to those sites.

Is there a big legal issue?
Yes, but that doesn't seem to stop anybody (when it's possible).

I understand that this question may have been asked before and that everyone else probably dosent know either but i just wanted to ask.
Any replies or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

No prob.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol