tongue.gif
)

+1 for Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, regretting trading that in for OoT
frown.gif
May have to buy it again
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

Shouldn't OOT3ds automatically be at the essentials list? I think most of us with common sense will agree, its the best 3DS title ATM.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Samurai Warriors Chronicles + 1

I love the fact that it has DLC and I don't care if the data is just unlocking or really downloaded. It has DLC and the game is really fun.

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Legend of Zelda OOT - It is probably the best version I've played of the game
+1 Monkey Ball 3D - Short but sweet and many other play modes
+1 Pilot Wings Resort - This one has a great 3D effect
-1 Super Street Fighter IV - I know, Shocking, right? well this was my first street fighter game and everyone was like, "OMG BEST GAME 4 da 3DS!!!1!1" (before OOT came out) and i got it . Needless to say i was $40 dollars poorer and mega bored within the hour. This game only has multi-player, single player and online, and i guess its a good game for people that really, really, like online fighting or know many people with a 3DS and this game, however having no story mode or campaign (does arcade count as this? I mean I lump it together with single player mode since it is still you fighting a computer either way still it was ehhhh) was a real downer, so was lack of unlock-able characters and mini-games. I was pretty much just left fighting computers for no reason (since there are no achievements or un-lockables,literally no motivation to continue playing) and fighting random people online, since I don't know anyone with this game.The graphics and game-play were nice though. I guess street fighter is not for everyone
EDIT: I forgot about the mode where you can break a car, yay...I guess

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1 DOA:D (great game with excellent graphics)
+1 Rayman 3D (pretty good game if you've never played it before - and the 3D works surprisingly well, too)

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Pilotwings Resort +1 - Great 3D effect, a fair amount of gameplay beyond the missions (e.g 3 stars, collectables in Free Flights)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time +1 - The best 3DS game out there, hands-down

Of the five 3DS games I own, these two I think are must-haves. The others aren't that bad however to deserve a minus point. Although there is a game my cousin owns which is horrible:

Rayman 3D -1

Kaimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
+1 Samurai Warriors Chronicles
+1 Dead or Alive Dimensions [Most fluid 3D fighting games in handheld and the graphic is good too]
+1 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [Games on 3DS with the best graphic to date]
+1 Nintendogs + Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs