Gaming 3ds games (in German)

Pox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,
I am learning German language atm, so I wanted to learn some German ( new words, phrases) while I play something on my 3ds. My favourite genre are adventures, puzzles, I never played a game in any language other then English, so this field is kinda unknown to me. Other genres are also ok, if they have a good translation in German, and if they offer some knowledge of language.
If it matters, I am somewhere on B1 level on my German.

Thx a lot for you recommendations

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I like the translation of fire-emblem awakening and bravely default. prof. layton games have a good translation and the games have german voice.

Reactions: Pox

Pox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx guyz, now I have good starting point. It is very important to me get verification from native speakers, so I guess these games are good for a start. I actually never played games with full voice only with text and effects, but if german voice is included even better.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there Pox,

wow, someone who wants to learn german - rare sight. ; )

Are there other consoles allowed to name?

(For the 3DS I would recommend Layton VS Ace Attorney. Good translation and quite some voice acting)

Reactions: Pox

Pox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there and thx for helping, German is great and hard language at the same time!

Anyway, Ace Attorney, I played first 3 on DS, I completely forgot about it, I am definitely gonna check it in German.
And yes, feel free to recommend whatever title you think is good for improving German.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, no