3ds games (in German)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Pox, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Pox
    OP

Pox GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2014
    Hey everyone,
    I am learning German language atm, so I wanted to learn some German ( new words, phrases) while I play something on my 3ds. My favourite genre are adventures, puzzles, I never played a game in any language other then English, so this field is kinda unknown to me. Other genres are also ok, if they have a good translation in German, and if they offer some knowledge of language.
    If it matters, I am somewhere on B1 level on my German.

Thx a lot for you recommendations

2. Dan-the-Rebirth

Dan-the-Rebirth GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2014
    Australia
    Try the prof. Layton games. It has puzzles and voice over for most of the text

Pox likes this.
  3. GamingAori

GamingAori GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 16, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I like the translation of fire-emblem awakening and bravely default. prof. layton games have a good translation and the games have german voice.

Pox likes this.
  4. Pox
    OP

Pox GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2014
    Thx guyz, now I have good starting point. It is very important to me get verification from native speakers, so I guess these games are good for a start. I actually never played games with full voice only with text and effects, but if german voice is included even better.

5. HomeHitti

HomeHitti Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Play Scribblenaut on NDS to learn new german words.its also avaible for android smartphones

GamingAori likes this.
  6. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Jan 28, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Hey there Pox,

wow, someone who wants to learn german - rare sight. ; )

Are there other consoles allowed to name?

(For the 3DS I would recommend Layton VS Ace Attorney. Good translation and quite some voice acting)

Pox likes this.
  7. Pox
    OP

Pox GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2014
    Hey there and thx for helping, German is great and hard language at the same time!

Anyway, Ace Attorney, I played first 3 on DS, I completely forgot about it, I am definitely gonna check it in German.
    And yes, feel free to recommend whatever title you think is good for improving German.