What is the best 3DS game of 2013??

• Total voters

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quality year for the 3DS!! Zelda is fantastic (but a bit too easy, and rather fugly), Pokemon is a great update but frankly I'm getting a bit tired of em now. Kudos to Luigi's Mansion & Animal Crossing.... but my 3DS GOTY has to be Fire Emblem: Awakening! Always enjoyed Fire Emblem games, they've been sound S-RPGs all the time, but good god did they up the ante with Awakening. Fantastic title, possibly the best S-RPG I've ever played, and a worthy winner for me!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was in a serious doubt for which one would I vote: Phoenix Wright or Pokémon.
But Pokémon, in my opinion makes a lot of significant changes in the formula: Cell-Shaded, Fairy Types, easier EV/IV Training.
While the new Phoenix Wright isn't much different from the other titles. For that I voted Pokemon.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hm, dunno. Fire Emblem Awakening, Phoenix Wright, Dream Team and Zelda are all fantastic and there's a bunch of other good games in there too.

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALBW for me as well. The best gameplay in the series in a long time, and though not exactly "pretty" it makes the best use of 3D that I've seen on the system, making it a key feature of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==