Homebrew 3ds future proof

I_am_the_ruler_of_zelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my 3ds xl zelda majoras mask bricked and im back not with a o3ds :( with soundhax. i didnt have the neccessary tools to install to unbrick my xl.. and idk what cfw is on the o3ds i cant find reinand. so can you guys give me the rundown on what ot get. i want a cfw ClA

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
so my 3ds xl zelda majoras mask bricked and im back not with a o3ds :( with soundhax. i didnt have the neccessary tools to install to unbrick my xl.. and idk what cfw is on the o3ds i cant find reinand. so can you guys give me the rundown on what ot get. i want a cfw ClA

Install Arm9LoaderHax it will make it so you can't brick https://3ds.guide/

I_am_the_ruler_of_zelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install Arm9LoaderHax it will make it so you can't brick https://3ds.guide/

okay this may be a dumb question but im on the 3ds guide thing. and when i click on the image i need nothing prompts up. im clicking on this "new 3ds or 3ds" link and nothing is happening.
why not get in touch with @vb_encryption_vb or @mchew if your unable to unbrick yourseld, you would only need a temp mod to unbrick as long as you have a nand backup

i wish you existed sooner. i deleted all my backups....: (

Last edited by I_am_the_ruler_of_zelda,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
that was pretty poor move, if you are lucky there is potentially the possibility of recovering a nand dump if you havent written anything else to the SD card since you deleted them?

I_am_the_ruler_of_zelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that was pretty poor move, if you are lucky there is potentially the possibility of recovering a nand dump if you havent written anything else to the SD card since you deleted them?

i WISHED YOU WOULD OF EXISTED SOONER. just formatted card like 10mins ago for the new soundhax. deleted partition and everything. you're makiing me sad again. i thought i had gotten over losing my 3ds xl limited edition majoras mask.....................................

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i WISHED YOU WOULD OF EXISTED SOONER. just formatted card like 10mins ago for the new soundhax. deleted partition and everything. you're makiing me sad again. i thought i had gotten over losing my 3ds xl limited edition majoras mask.....................................
sm7_facepalm.gif

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try easeus data recovery the pro version (crack it). It will allow deep scans it's worth your best shot.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make sure it's the pro version (again, crack it if you have to) because the pro version allows you to scan deeper into deleted files. It will also allow other things so try every option you can and good luck.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i WISHED YOU WOULD OF EXISTED SOONER
He's "existed" since September 2013, whole 3 years and 3 months before you. How much "sooner" can he get? ;)

Don't put this all on him. If you'd made your post before you started fucking with your 3DS, you wouldn't be in this mess :P

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost my chance at getting the majora's mask 3DS because I waited to long and here you are bricking one.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know, I'd never dream of deleting my NAND backups, and my 3DS works just fine. Now, if my 3DS was bricked, I would protect the backups with my life. Yet here we see the OP deleting them, lol live and learn I guess :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...