Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

Voley

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I purchased a R4i Gold Deluxe version.
My 3DS is 7.2.0 - 17E firmware. I'm well aware that I won't be able to run 3ds games with this, but I wanted to run DS games.

So I downloaded latest wood firmware from their website, put it on my card and insert it into powered off ads (XL if that matters). SD card is fat32 formatted, 8gb Transcend.

So when I power on the 3DS and select that cartridge I see a "Dorasu" game, but when I actually launch it says:

Error has occurred. Press and hold POWER button to turn off the console. Consult the manual.

How can I fix this? I tried erasing SD card and rewriting files to no avail.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I purchased a R4i Gold Deluxe version.
My 3DS is 7.2.0 - 17E firmware. I'm well aware that I won't be able to run 3ds games with this, but I wanted to run DS games.

So I downloaded latest wood firmware from their website, put it on my card and insert it into powered off ads (XL if that matters). SD card is fat32 formatted, 8gb Transcend.

So when I power on the 3DS and select that cartridge I see a "Dorasu" game, but when I actually launch it says:

Error has occurred. Press and hold POWER button to turn off the console. Consult the manual.

How can I fix this? I tried erasing SD card and rewriting files to no avail.

why buy the deluxe edition you could of just bought the NDS card on itself for like £5,

.....anyways, try running this update on the card.....you will have to run it on a NDS or DS lite though if the card isn't working on the 3DS
https://app.box.com/s/3cdlem3awzwkdryf2zhu

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one knows, 7.X encryption needs to be cracked first
Lucky no games use the 7.X SDK yet but super smash bros might have it and ruby sappire remakes will most likley have it

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GrabitHot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually recommended to look at the Gateway 3DS site's official distributor list. Aliexpress is more akin to an eBay experience, which some users have tried out with mixed results.
Hmm, you mean http://nh-game.com/goods.php?id=491 ?
I gave that a shot but they require bank transfer payment (have to go to the bank to pay). If you scroll to the bottom of that page, you see "administrator" telling us to go to aliexpress.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, you mean http://nh-game.com/goods.php?id=491 ?
I gave that a shot but they require bank transfer payment (have to go to the bank to pay). If you scroll to the bottom of that page, you see "administrator" telling us to go to aliexpress.

A lot of times, unfortunately, those types of messages are rather unreliable. If you're interested you should check out realhotstuff.com or realhotstuff.hk.

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I just got an Mt-card about 2 days ago.I'm trying to plug in the card and update it with the MT-Card updater but when i plug in the card the word update is clear not in black letters meaning it hasn't shown up. What do i do?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, can you explain me exaclty how saving and real-time saving work with gateway 2.2?
Basically, you don't have to hit Home + X in order for it to save, i.e. you can power off the console and the save will work just fine. However, if your game or console crash while playing, the save will not save. It's not real-time saving, like you might see with flashcarts, snapshot saves, etc.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Basically, you don't have to hit Home + X in order for it to save, i.e. you can power off the console and the save will work just fine. However, if your game or console crash while playing, the save will not save. It's not real-time saving, like you might see with flashcarts, snapshot saves, etc.

but does it still save with home+x? and saving inside the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: