Hacking 3DS Flashcart

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only skimmed it the first time before picking it apart. You also used "teem" rather than "team", "whom" instead of "who", semicolons where you should use colons, and "allot" rather than "a lot".

Do try harder; it amuses me when I thoroughly destroy efforts like that.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess my joke has been exposed for what it was!
Yes my last post was a complete joke. I did proof-read that text a few times and still had some spelling mistakes. I even changed some sentences to make it seem more "professional" but I guess it wasn't professional enough.

So HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jokes on me!

As for 3DS flashcard subject; I am sure that Flashcard companies out there will make a 3DS flash cart. If it does not play 3DS games then it is a 3DS flashcard that enables DS ROMs to be played on the 3DS, much like the DSi cards allow ROMs to be launched on the DSi.
The Chinese wants their money too!

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btyre said:
DiscostewSM said:
People need to understand that even though the DSi hasn't been fully hacked to a point of having flashcards and using the SD-slot, it doesn't mean that there isn't any worth from it. Everyone seems to assume that it's because of lack of interest that the DSi has been hacked fully by now. I disagree. For all we know, Nintendo used their setup for AP from the DSi, put it in the 3DS, and improved upon it. That alone would have hackers eager to be hacking the DSi in preparation, and they would have understood this concept when the DSi was released. If you have something good, then why not take it to the next level with your next setup?

If anything, hackers since the DSi launch have been trying to hack the DSi for this reason, yet have shown little results in comparison to the DS, thus giving Nintendo the lead it needs to make sure the 3DS is one more step ahead of them. For someone to magically have a flashcard that works with 3DS game within a year or 2 of it's launch with the DSi continuing in it's slow progress is highly improbable.
he DSi has been hacked, to use it WiFi chip in homebrew.
There was a savegame exploit almost 1 and a half years ago tha allowed code to run in DSi Mode. The originally hacker later returned and in less than a month the previously mentioned homebrew was released. He sated that he was disappointed that here was little interest in his exploit and that his code hadn't even been downloaded much.
Let's face it not much is to be gained from DSi mode been hacked.
And one could argue that the DS lite was never fully hacked as there wasn't ever a flashable fireware for it. It is pointless, prety much like the DSi. he 3DS has much to offer though. Commercial developers aren't the only ones that wan to develop games in three dimensions you know.

Errrr..... http://hackmii.com/category/dsi/ Only hacks for DSi that I've heard of... Yes, they had a save hack and were able to dump all of the 16mb of ram dumped, but they didn't find anything USEFUL from it (IE, they didn't find a common key like they did when they dumped the Wii's memory). I see no mention of any disappointment from few people downloading it... few people did because it was an out of the way software hack that wouldn't do anything useful for anyone aside from a "leet haxor" who could try to push it further to find additional exploits.

Your arguement is also incredibly flawed, the DS lite didn't need a software "hack" because a hardware solution already existed that worked for it (which was nothing more than containing the software encryption key). That said, the DSi does have a lot to offer over the regular DS in the form of A: Additional Ram. Enough to emulate MOST gba games (GBA emulation on DS is limited because of the 4MB of ram and slow random access speed of slot-1 media) B: Additional processing power (an updated processor at 133mhz over the DS 66mhz to handle picture manipulation). The simple fact of the matter is that the DSi is both harder to hack (Nintendo having learned from the mistakes it made with the Wii's security) and simply lower demand (far more people own a regular DS, and practically no game uses DSi features and none are DSi exclusive outside of DSiware and since regular DS games can already be played by the DSi....)

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.taobaodao.com/goods-3993.html

There's your 3DS flash card.
wink.gif

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Team Supercard are EXTREMELY confident that their Supercard DSTWO will be able to circumvent 3DS flashcart protection, but will run in DS mode only, Interestingly..

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, they do not think the DSTWO can, they believe that they can UPDATE the DSTWO to bypass it... Not the same thing.

That said, nintendo can't improve too much on the regular DS piracy control at this point as it would interfere running the games on existing systems... I suspect DS mode will be working on 3DS in no time... but that won't likely net anything valuable unless Nintendo leaves itself open to another tweezers attack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk