3DS Flashcart Scene Dead?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by lunerdoom, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2012

3DS Flashcart Scene Dead? by lunerdoom at 11:56 PM (1,870 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. lunerdoom
    OP

Newcomer lunerdoom Newbie

United States
    I have been searching up for the latest news in home brew for the 3ds but nothing has been announced nor has the key been found. Now i know that the people who work for release groups has been uploading 3ds roms but you'd think if they can upload they could also create a way to test the roms. The lack of news from the Crown3ds project in months and on top of that it seems like people are moving away from the idea. Maybe Nintendo wanted this to happen so they could stop piracy and homebrew for there console? There is the 3ds XL on the way but i doubt the scene would progress from that console. Is there anyone eles still working on a possible flashcard or even a 3ds emulator?

Then again if we were to see something, it probably wont happen in years from now

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
  3. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    Stop with these threads. I see them every other freaking day. Read the stickies please.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.