Hacking 3ds flashcard

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would go for the gateway, but im on the latest software, thats why im looking for the cheapest ds flashcard.
Just to kill some time bofre they make it work on my software, or till another hack comes out

james7344

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But with this flash card, I can play many 3ds games after downloading them online with no neccessory to buy the game cards which charges $20+ any more? and if you have any good idea, I would be glad to hear. As a new player, your advice will be very helpful for me and I do appreciate it.
Everyone else recommends the DSTwo especially because his firmware is 6.3. I have no idea if blue gateway is blocked at that firmware (actually, I'm pretty sure it is) so I don't think it's the best thing to buy a $90 card just for DS games.

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gateway is out of option for sure for me cobsidering the price and my software version but what about the r4 gold?
Cant it emulate gba and get updates??

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He says for DS games ^^
The DSTwo is clearly the best, the other one you may try is the r4ids.cn
Only r4i cards can work on the 3DS and you have to check for the 3DS version the card can run on. I know r4ids.cn can work on 6.3
Why are people so quick to endorse the DSTwo when it makes your DS battery drain in sleep mode ? Obviously this doesn't affect everyone who might not take advantage of sleep mode, but for many people it is an important feature.

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the dstwo is out of question at the moment since it is double the price, and the r4i seems to do the job
so i would just like to get those questions answered :D

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ok i decided to go for the r4i gold
so i want to buy one from 1 of these sites
http://www.digimartz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-ds-dsl-dsi-v144-freeshipping_p741.html
orhttp://www.digitopz.com/r4i-gold-3ds-flashcard-for-nintendo-3ds-p-216.html

and i have few questions:
1. has anyone bought anything from those resellers and is it safe?
2. are those the orginal ones?
3. will they work on my 3ds which has the latest 6.3.0 update

THANKS ALOT!
I don't know about those sites but I would recommend zhuzhuchina.com. They are reliable, have some of the best prices, and they take PayPal.
They have a promotion on it for $11.25: http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/pr...?search_string=r4ids.cn&search_category_id=17
Normally it's $13 on their site. That's still almost $5 cheaper than the sites you found.

Reactions: El Volcano

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow great! Is it an orginal one and does it work with my 6.3.0 software?
Technically speaking original ones aren't being produced anymore. But those only work on the original DS and don't work with MicroSDHC cards and are relatively obsolete nowadays. That's not what you want.
This will work with 6.3.0 and it is the r4ids.cn model which is the one you want.

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Technically speaking original ones aren't being produced anymore. But those only work on the original DS and don't work with MicroSDHC cards and are relatively obsolete nowadays. That's not what you want.
This will work with 6.3.0 and it is the r4ids.cn model which is the one you want.

do they have free shipping to Bosnia because i see an option costing 50$

(( express courier for expensive distant zone from China ( as Russia , East Europe, south America, some arabian countries, other rest of world that is not remote zone ) ($50.00) ))

EDIT:

i see that
Upgrade registered air mail from China , tracking code avaible recommended is an option too, how long does it take to arrive and is that even a shipping option?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
do they have free shipping to Bosnia because i see an option costing 50$

(( express courier for expensive distant zone from China ( as Russia , East Europe, south America, some arabian countries, other rest of world that is not remote zone ) ($50.00) ))

EDIT:

i see that
Upgrade registered air mail from China , tracking code avaible recommended is an option too, how long does it take to arrive and is that even a shipping option?
Regular shipping is free (unregistered), it never takes more than 3 weeks to receive something from China for me but usually it's around 2.

Reactions: El Volcano

El Volcano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Regular shipping is free (unregistered), it never takes more than 3 weeks to receive something from China for me but usually it's around 2.

is thet the upgrade registred air mail from china? because i have to select 1 option, either that or the 50$ one ... im kind of confused here
there is no free shipping to choose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system