Hacking 3ds Flashcard with Paypal

guki92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I would like to buy a 3ds flashcard (I live in Germany), but i don´t have a Credit Card. Is there a internet store with sippment to germany and reasonable prices, where you can pay with Paypal? Would appreciate your help (I´m interested in a R4i gold or ACEKARD 2i)

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah alot of them are cracking down on paypal services if they sell flash carts.

Although one store, previously called 0shippingzone, did let me once send them a direct paypal payment for 'goods' and they mailed me an r4 card that I ordered. There are workarounds occasionally if you ask nicely, but having a credit card has extra security with paypal too

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I would like to buy a 3ds flashcard (I live in Germany), but i don´t have a Credit Card. Is there a internet store with sippment to germany and reasonable prices, where you can pay with Paypal? Would appreciate your help (I´m interested in a R4i gold or ACEKARD 2i)
The best shop in germany is http://www.vartis.de. He sells Acecards and R4s, too. He doesn't support PayPal any more but you can sell with your second name.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Way to necro bumb a thread.
So what? It's still relevant to him, why is it better if he starts a new one? The people who previously participated in the topic probably know more about the topic so having them be notified is probably a good idea.
When someone makes a new thread, people say many threads already exist, when someone "recycles" a thread, people complain.

Reactions: Justin20020

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Paypal forbin flashcart transaction ,So i think most reseller are not support with that , you can buy from your local country or in the sky3ds official reseller list located in Germany

The thing is, I'm looking for nds flashcards :/

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no paypal support I am assuming because it's a sketchy sale and paypal records hard. I had to get someone to buy one for me because mastercards. Honestly, if you have 100 bucks to blow open a bank account and get a visa. They are international and work for such a purchase. The only thing excepted most times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/intel-cpu-dispensing-vending-machine-game-spotted...