Jay L

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope sorry, it just doesn't exist and unless you move to fantasy land it looks it never will. (At least anytime soon)

BTW there's this really cool thing called Google (idk if I'm allowed to post out links here but just google the word "google" and you'll find their website) and it could have answered your question in a faction of a second instead of taking the time to create a account, post and wait for a reply.

Good luck!

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Basicaly Gateway and pair of clones, we looking how things goes right now. Gateway 2.0 should work with new games, and that the main event.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually try to be the nice guy when noobies post questions, but this thread proves the OP's ignorance and unwillingness to read posts on this same forum (laziness maybe?). Let me humor you though, OP: Yes, there are 3DS flashcarts now. Google it!

Reactions: Nurio

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I usually try to be the nice guy when noobies post questions, but this thread proves the OP's ignorance and unwillingness to read posts on this same forum (laziness maybe?). Let me humor you though, OP: Yes, there are 3DS flashcarts now. Google it!
Good on you! Yes, I try to be the nice guy as well. I don't even understand the kick people get by replying sarcastically or angrily to people who ask honest questions, no matter how ignorant these questions may be.

Reactions: IronClouds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1