Hardware 3DS Factory | Original shell replacements.

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking around on google and can't really find anywhere that sells original brand new shells for the 3ds/xl. I'm looking because I've found some scratches on my lid which I was looking at replacement. I'm quite disappointed by this too because it's the limited edition fire emblem 3ds xl edition.

Can anyone help with this?

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Will post up an image when I'm home.

It's not too bad but I have issues with scratches on my consoles. I like to keep them like brand new.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Havnt seen any 3rd party cases yet, im sure they will show up eventually
Even parts are hard to come by, ive been looking for a dpad replacement
Sometimes full original cases do show up on ebay but they usually want $70 usd for it

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I now it doesn't look much but I know it's there... What are the chances of getting rid of the scratches??? Would they come out?? :(

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same issue with mine. looked all over and nothing. dont want to spend out the wahzoo for a broken 3ds just for the shell either. broke down and put a sticker on it :/ lol

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I love my 3DS XL so much. Definitely my most played console since I got it (the first one over a year ago).... I can't believe this has even happened. I know it doesn't look like much etc but I would like to get it sorted. Cant believe there is no where to buy any... surely there is somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O ☹️