Gaming 3DS Experience System

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,732
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
This is kind of like: http://gbatemp.net/t...nts-challenges/ , but I made it more balanced (at least to me) and added/deleted some stuff. Gawd I need to stop making rip-off threads Warning: I intend to make this a challenge...

EXP Levels (More to be added, will be EXP and names can be edited):

Level 1 (3DS N00b): 0-30 EXP
Level 2 (3DS Beginner): 31-70 EXP
Level 3 (3DS Student): 71-120 EXP
Level 4 (3DS Apprentice): 121-180 EXP
Level 5 (3DS Graduate): 181-250 EXP
Level 6 (3DS Fan): 251-330 EXP
Level 7 (3DS Geek): 330-420 EXP
Level 8 (3DS Hardcore): 421-520 EXP
Level 9 (Addicted to the 3DS): 521-630 EXP
Level 10 (3DS King): 631-750 EXP
Level 11 (3DS Elite): 751-880 EXP
Level X (3DS GOD): 881+ EXP

How to earn points:

You basically complete the challenges below. EXP are classified by Easy: 5 EXP, Medium: 10 EXP, Hard: 20 EXP, and Intense: 50 EXP. Some challenges will be in-between, with EXP that are also in between. Difficulty of some games will be changed according to the style of play; for example, the StreetPass games are decreased in points for it's casual style. And also because it's free. :P

Available Games (Auto-Add: If the game sells more than two million and is available worldwide) (Find Mii, StreetPassPlaza, and Kid Icarus: Uprising will be added soon)

Find Mii/Find Mii II
Make it through 1 room in Find Mii: 1 EXP
Break through a light-blue shield in Find Mii: 1 EXP
Make it through a fiery room Find Mii II: 1 EXP
Make it through a dazzling room in Find Mii II: 1 EXP
Make it through a dark room in Find Mii: 1 EXP
Make it through an icy room: 1 EXP
Make it through a poisonous room: 1 EXP
Break through a shadowlight shield in Find Mii II: 2 EXP
Break through a yellow shield in Find Mii: 2 EXP
Complete Find Mii: 4 EXP
Complete Find Mii twice: 4 EXP
Complete Find Mii II: 4 EXP
Complete Find Mii with fewer than 31 Mii characters: 6 EXP
Complete Find Mii II's secret quest: 8 EXP
Deal over 50 damage in a single turn in Find Mii: 12 EXP
Complete Find Mii five times: 12 EXP
Miss with a sword attack three times in a row in Find Mii: 15 EXP
Total amount of EXP that can be earned: 76 EXP

Puzzle Swap
(This has a little bit of a different system. For every time you complete something, you earn that much EXP)
Complete an original puzzle: 2 EXP
Complete a 6x4 new puzzle: 7 EXP
Complete a 8x5 puzzle: 10 EXP
----------------------
(Back to normal)
Get three of the same puzzle piece in a row: 20 EXP
Total amount of EXP that can be earned: 99 EXP

Super Mario 3D Land
Defeat Bowser in World 8: 5 EXP
Beat All Main World Levels: 10 EXP
Beat Special World 8-Castle: 15 EXP
Reach the Top of the Flagpole in All Levels: 15 EXP
Collect All the Star Coins: 20 EXP
Beat Special World 8-Crown: 20 EXP
Beat All the Levels: 25 EXP
Beat All the Levels with Mario and Luigi: 30 EXP
Play Through Every Level in Order without Losing a Life: 50 EXP
Total amount of EXP that can be earned: 190 EXP

Mario Kart 7
Get 1st Place in Every Track in 50CC: 2 EXP
Get 1st Place in Every Track in 100CC: 5 EXP
Get 1st Place in Every Track in 150CC: 7 EXP
Get 1st Place in Every Track in Mirror Mode: 10 EXP
Get 1 Star in Every Track: 12 EXP
Get 2 Stars in Every Track: 20 EXP
Get 3 Stars in Every Track: 35 EXP
Earn 5000 VR: 35 EXP
Collect 10000 Coins: 35 EXP
Earn 10000 VR: 50 EXP
Total amount of EXP that can be earned: 211 EXP

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Defeat Ganon: 15 EXP
100% Main Quest: 30 EXP
Defeat Ganon in the Master Quest: 30 EXP
Defeat Ganon with 3 Hearts: 45 EXP
100% Master Quest: 50 EXP
Defeat Ganon in the Master Quest with 3 Heart: 90 EXP
Total amount of EXP that can be earned: 260 EXP

You may add any suggestions for ranks, achievements, games, and balancing EXP below. Enjoy! :3

D

Deleted User

OP
What about Find Mii and Puzzle Swap? You'd be surprised how many have no clue on those.

I will add those. But it's 11:18 PM for me and I'm SUPER tired. :P

EDIT: For those wondering, I'm a Level 5 with 191 EXP as of 4/13! Let's see how far I can go...

EDIT 2: Now I'm Level 6! EXP: 212 EXP

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>:c
That's it buddy, ima suin, I'm not as nice as Jiggy so you better lawyer up!

But seriously you could have just posted a new balence system, eh the thread was pretty much dead anyway, feel free to grab anything from the other one if you want, that's NOT in the main post ;) (Hey it was my first project on the temp, need something to put in my sig)

D

Deleted User

OP

But seriously you could have just posted a new balence system, eh the thread was pretty much dead anyway, feel free to grab anything from the other one if you want, that's NOT in the main post ;) (Hey it was my first project on the temp, need something to put in my sig)

Eh, I didn't feel like your system made it easy to keep track of stuff. My accomplishments can always be view-able in the game data. And again, balance and stuff. Besides, I like personalizing rip-offs. :P

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Eh, I didn't feel like your system made it easy to keep track of stuff. My accomplishments can always be view-able in the game data. And again, balance and stuff. Besides, I like personalizing rip-offs. :P
That was the point of my system, I mean what's the point of achievements if just playing the game will pretty much get you all of them,(I.e. Is it really that much of an achievement of hitting so and so high score if just playing it without even knowing yhe achievement was there would have still earned you it?) mine were supposed to be just funny little things that you can actually put effort into achieving, to be honest yours are just high score charts. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just I think yours are everything I was trying not to have in mine :)

D

Deleted User

OP

That was the point of my system, I mean what's the point of achievements if just playing the game will pretty much get you all of them,(I.e. Is it really that much of an achievement of hitting so and so high score if just playing it without even knowing yhe achievement was there would have still earned you it?) mine were supposed to be just funny little things that you can actually put effort into achieving, to be honest yours are just high score charts. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just I think yours are everything I was trying not to have in mine :)

I guess we have different opinions then. :P This is just a starting list, and I pretty much rip-offed AGAIN what the in-game achievements are. I will add more stuff, but right now it's a very busy time for me. I'll add some fun stuff, but I have to add the basic stuff first. (Why am I always saying "stuff"? I mean, that stuff is OK and stuff, but this stuff is getting stuffy)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night