Gaming 3DS Eshop Points

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi i went to buy a game on a videogame shop and the guy selling games told me something about nintendo eshop points he say if you give me 30 dollars i give you 2500 eshop points and i ask him how many games i can buy with those points and he told me he bought 3 games and he show him his 3ds and he have 3 eshop games the only game i remember is Monster hunter
My question is
How many Eshop Points are 30 dollars and if this is a hack or something i ask him if this is in all frimewares and he told me yes

Sorry for my english

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i went to buy a game on a videogame shop and the guy selling games told me something about nintendo eshop points he say if you give me 30 dollars i give you 2500 eshop points and i ask him how many games i can buy with those points and he told me he bought 3 games and he show him his 3ds and he have 3 eshop games the only game i remember is Monster hunter
My question is
How many Eshop Points are 30 dollars and if this is a hack or something i ask him if this is in all frimewares and he told me yes

Sorry for my english
There is no such thing as eshop points. All transactions done by Wii U/3DS are in your country's currency.

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok maybe he was saying 2500 mexican pesos on eshop but this is a hack or something i was searchig but everything i got was surveys

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe he means e-shop currency, that means he's just offering 2500 of your country's currency, and if that's 2500 mexican pesos that means you get almost 170$ of games for only 30$, question is, why would you do that if you can buy Gateway for 60$ and enjoy any game you want ?

The only way I can think is he got spare gift cards he wants to get rid off, so he'll just enter gift card codes onto your 3DS.

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Maybe he means e-shop currency, that means he's just offering 2500 of your country's currency, and if that's 2500 mexican pesos that means you get almost 170$ of games for only 30$, question is, why would you do that if you can buy Gateway for 60$ and enjoy any game you want ?

The only way I can think is he got spare gift cards he wants to get rid off, so he'll just enter gift card codes onto your 3DS.

Most people don't pirate for the sake of piracy because they're adults.

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Please don´t fight
Maybe he is a super haka or something lol when i go again i tell what happened and everything i can´t buy gateway because my 3ds is 9.4 so im going to buy legit games or if the super card dstwo+ is better i buy it sometime

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

supporting developers probably.

Sounds fishy, maybe he stole some credit cards or something?
Nintendo would erase all games gotten from theft, if they ever find out and this is indeed some form of credit card theft.

Give us the details next time you talk to him.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
How is looking for a cheat to get free e-shop currency is supporting developers ?Since the OP clearly made his point that he's looking for ways to get e-shop currency for free...

The developers get the money?
Pretty simple.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Not if you're cheating the system.

Also FYI : developers don't work for free, they already got their money.

No, they get the money, then if there's fraud, the money is returned.

They don't work for free indeed, a portion of each game sale goes directly into their pockets by way of their publisher.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
sounds like a scam, this is what you'll get
Wii-Points-Generator-%E2%80%93-Free-Wii-Points-Generator-No-Survey-No-Passwords-Free-Download1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?