Hardware 3DS died. Nothing works :/

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So today when i tried to open my 3ds (which was charged by dsi adaptor whole night) none of my applications were working. When i press a or open nothing happens except the clicking sound. Same with games. It also dossnt read my SD card and when i try to open camera or the lightning settings the system freezes. The items (battery level, coins etc.) on the top screen also doesnt show up. I can hear the menu sound btw.
Anybody know whats going on?
The thing that disturbs me is that there arent any nintendo services in my country.

Please excuse my english

EDIT:

Now nothing works. The 3ds boots up with black screen and no sound :( happaned after i went to sleep. when i woke up it was like this....

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please excuse my english

Your English is fine. B-)

Anyway, if taking out the battery doesn't help, have you run a system update on the 3DS lately? It almost sounds like something went wrong during an update. If so, maybe trying to run it again could help.

D

Deleted User

I've noticed that it takes a while for my 3ds to load the eshop games...and while they show up, I can see other apps or cartridge but when I open them nothing happens (pretty much what you describe). The 3ds makes the "click" sound, but the apps won't open until all the elements are loaded.

If your 3ds is not reading your SD card, it might be stuck trying to read stuff. Try to format your SD card or something :/ Hope it works.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So today when i tried to open my 3ds (which was charged by dsi adaptor whole night) none of my applications were working. When i press a or open nothing happens except the clicking sound. Same with games. It also dossnt read my SD card and when i try to open camera or the lightning settings the system freezes. The items (battery level, coins etc.) on the top screen also doesnt show up. I can hear the menu sound btw.
Anybody know whats going on?
The thing that disturbs me is that there arent any nintendo services in my country.

Please excuse my english
Well there's your problem. The 3DS refuses to load anything before it has finished reading data from the SD card.
Try running ScanDisk on your SD card.

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
try to pull the battery out for 10 minutes or so, then reinsert the battery and try again

I will once i get a compitable screwdriver
Your English is fine. B-)

Anyway, if taking out the battery doesn't help, have you run a system update on the 3DS lately? It almost sounds like something went wrong during an update. If so, maybe trying to run it again could help.

No. No updates :/ i have been playing pkmn y for hours tho
Well there's your problem. The 3DS refuses to load anything before it has finished reading data from the SD card.
Try running ScanDisk on your SD card.

Didnt worked. Im sure something is wrong with system since even if i dont insert sd it still doesnt work :(

Loversan nah my problem is different. I waited 4 hours for it to load and nothing happaned :(

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
try to pull the battery out for 10 minutes or so, then reinsert the battery and try again

it didnt worked :(

Your WiFi-module is defective or not correctly connected probably. The same happens, if i remove my WiFi-module.

possibly. but why would something like that happen without even touching the 3ds?

try to insert a new blank sdcard formatted as fat32

im sure something is wrong with system. not sd. also it didnt work :(

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I will once i get a compitable screwdriver

No. No updates :/ i have been playing pkmn y for hours tho

Didnt worked. Im sure something is wrong with system since even if i dont insert sd it still doesnt work :(

Loversan nah my problem is different. I waited 4 hours for it to load and nothing happaned :(
Try without a SD card and see if you still have the same problem. If you do there might be something wrong with your SD card slot that is making the 3DS unable to read it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: