Hardware 3DS Dev unit

Shintai88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a Konami Demo of that vampire guy with the whip. Can't remember the name.
It works on the dev unit. But you can't get back to home which was annoying. Had to turn it off to access the home menu.

Reactions: 3DSGuy

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because any sort of developer flash cards are *very* hard to come by if you are not a developer. I don't know about anyone else, but your CTR-008 is the first one I've seen go on sale. It's potentially worth a lot, when you consider that they are re-writable. And it has added collecting value for having a playable demo flashed to it.

loco365

Trophies
XP
It's because any sort of developer flash cards are *very* hard to come by if you are not a developer. I don't know about anyone else, but your CTR-008 is the first one I've seen go on sale. It's potentially worth a lot, when you consider that they are re-writable. And it has added collecting value for having a playable demo flashed to it.
Not just this, but once 3DS games can be dumped and decrypted easily, this demo would be really interesting to research.

Shintai88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see wish I knew that before I sold it :P. Oh well.
Sold it for $150 just for your interest (Probably under charged for it)

Also gotten bored of the Dev Unit now. So if anyone wants it. just PM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: