Hacking 3DS decapping fundraising topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
and no one has the heart to tell you guys the guys accout got frozen....
That was for the Paypal one. The other one was alright afaik. :\

I just donated 10$, sticky this and if we can get everyone here to donate 5-10$ we can unlock the 3ds earlier! :D
This has been considered this but ultimately decided not to. I'll say this first, as much as I hate to. This decapping, while holds a lot of potential, bears no guarantee that you will obtain what you want. Just sayin'

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If paypal is not a good option flattr or bitcoin are rulled out as well?
They already have an alternative. Check their wiki. Flattr, from personal experience, is pretty shit. Bitcoin's value is a bit unstable isn't it? I dunno. You gotta ask the guys in charge. LOL

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By any chance is this a legitimate alternative to donating? I'd hate to waste my time on a dead link
http://n-dev.net/donate2.php

also does that 180 day wait period mean paypal will be an option later on or is it just for refunds?

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
By any chance is this a legitimate alternative to donating? I'd hate to waste my time on a dead link
http://n-dev.net/donate2.php

also does that 180 day wait period mean paypal will be an option later on or is it just for refunds?
Hah, I was wondering where that girl went, the amounts are the same, I'm pretty sure the funds will end up in the same place.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to point out that, even if the PayPal got limited (With the funds on hold) you can call around 40 days later (Rather than the absurd 180) and request a pre-mature withdraw. In which they will most likely comply and let you withdraw your money to your applied bank.

Reactions: Rydian

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
I want to donate by paypal, since I do not like to give out my bank account and personal information. But there is no official way in this thread. How about you make it easy to use paypal, I bet the last 700$ will come in in no time.

Reactions: Metoroid0

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I want to donate by paypal, since I do not like to give out my bank account and personal information. But there is no official way in this thread. How about you make it easy to use paypal, I bet the last 700$ will come in in no time.
Since you took the time to read, you'll be happy to know that it started out with Paypal before the account got frozen. Hence, they had to look for an alternative.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?