• Start date
  • Views 416,121
  • Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Curiously, how do you set up the config file for POV? I've tried POV_UP (because that was the only thing I could think of) and it didn't work. Other than that, works great!
D Pad: POV
then it doesn't matter what the individual directions are set to. It will choose the type of pov automatically based on how you set up your vjoy.

This is assuming you're using my latest release 0.7.2 (though 0.7.1 has some sort of POV support as well)

This has real potential as far as emulators go. They should build this into Retroarch.
This literally is not an emulator? Also the TAP option is completely nonexistent... idk why I keep leaving that in the ini haha.

Mac OS X support possible?

Looks lovely anyways! :3
On the last page someone says it works in Wine or whatever they call that on mac... Wineskin.

I have been using this app and now that I got CFW I installed the .cia file to use it from there. To my surprise, when I use it as cia, my c stick inputs from my new 3ds doesn't work, but if I but it from hbl it works as usual so is this a problem in general with the cia build or it has something to do with my CFW in particular? I have ReiNAND 3.0 and emunand on 10.3.
Nah it's probably my bad, I haven't tested the cia at all (and couldn't until recently).

ayylmao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dolphin refuses to detect any input if i put the focus away it recognizes it though but everything else works i mean the joystick works but no Dolphin i don't understand

Windows 10
Dolphin 4.0 7840

Last edited by ayylmao,

seb5049

Trophies
XP
Country
This literally is not an emulator?
What I mean is as a controller for DS and GBA games on PC. Sure, maybe it doesn't work as well as an Xbox controller, but it's a controller nonetheless.

Also, why does the D-pad output NUM8, NUM6, NUM4 and NUM2 instead of the arrow keys? And why doesn't the joystick work, even with vjoy?

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
What I mean is as a controller for DS and GBA games on PC. Sure, maybe it doesn't work as well as an Xbox controller, but it's a controller nonetheless.

Also, why does the D-pad output NUM8, NUM6, NUM4 and NUM2 instead of the arrow keys? And why doesn't the joystick work, even with vjoy?

Not sure, I did look up all the codes it's using and it specifically is pressing the arrows, which are separate to the numpad keys... but maybe windows changes this for some reason. A workaround is just to disable numpad (I know, annoying :P)

As for the joystick it works fine for me, so idk. It sounds like the c-stick specifically isn't working in the cia version, but everything else should be fine.

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When Citra gets finished I'll play it using my 3ds

I know it's useful to use it for emulators on PC, what I meant was you can play GBA/3DS/other games on your 3DS directly (assuming you have homebrew, cfw and aren't against piracy). DS games are the only ones I can see people play on the PC using 3DS, since not everyone has a flashcart.

Supermoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I can't seem to understand how it connects... I opened the app on my PC and on my 3DS but no button or tapping on the keyboard worked. Any solution?

Supermoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That either means that it's crashed or that it's working. Do you get a "3DS connected!" message on the PC?
Not at all, just a black screen. The 3DS app still runs (I can push the emulated keyboard and get response) but nothing shows up on my PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Notes on Android got some cool new features like dropping a image in