Hacking 3ds bans' effect on my switch

Max109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, a friend did some pirate things with my 3ds in the past (i don't really like piracy, so this is weird). The NNID in my 3ds isn't linked to the Nintendo account on my switch, but I've called Nintendo support in regards to both devices from the same number. Is there anyway a ban on the 3ds could affect my switch? Or am i just being paranoic? Thanks!

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m banned on 3ds but not switch (victim of Mario maker 3ds wave.) just don’t mention ur 3ds ban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically, a friend did some pirate things with my 3ds in the past (i don't really like piracy, so this is weird). The NNID in my 3ds isn't linked to the Nintendo account on my switch, but I've called Nintendo support in regards to both devices from the same number. Is there anyway a ban on the 3ds could affect my switch? Or am i just being paranoic? Thanks!
If you get a full NNID ban i think thats like the only one thats going to affect your switch. Thats something only you were to go online with a early leaked game.

Max109

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m banned on 3ds but not switch (victim of Mario maker 3ds wave.) just don’t mention ur 3ds ban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean I shouldn't mention it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you get a full NNID ban i think thats like the only one thats going to affect your switch. Thats something only you were to go online with a early leaked game.
But those NNID bans would only affect the switch if the accounts were linked right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust