Hacking 3ds Ambassador question

Shin Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all
I got my 3ds from ebay this christmas but i recall the seller told me that he had it since this summer but he didnt use it or even opened it so i suppose it think he got it with bigger price.It was sealed unopened when i got it so opened it for the first time on xmas.
Now im wondering if there is any chance that i am ambassador? or is there any chance to get the gba games?i really need metroid fusion on 3ds cause im going abroad for work and i wanna leave the gba cart to my bro along with dslite.Is there any chance to find out if i can become ambassador?
Or can i get it from online if i know whuch folder is the game i from another user 3ds?

Thanks in advance

Edit i cant download it btw from estore settings btw

SuperMoLOL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think u cant be a ambassador cuz from what i know, only people who used the eshop b4 last august (not sure of the date) can be ambassadors...
here is the sure thing:
If you purchase the 3DS before August 11th and perform a system update or sign into the eShop at least once by 11:59 PM on the 11th, you’re a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador.
so that means u r not included... :evil: lol

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose you could try calling nintendo, giving them the 3ds serial number and then saying you couldn't get online at the time they were doing the ambassador check.

Shin Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i think u cant be a ambassador cuz from what i know, only people who used the eshop b4 last august (not sure of the date) can be ambassadors...
here is the sure thing:
If you purchase the 3DS before August 11th and perform a system update or sign into the eShop at least once by 11:59 PM on the 11th, you’re a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador.
meanie ;(
I suppose you could try calling nintendo, giving them the 3ds serial number and then saying you couldn't get online at the time they were doing the ambassador check.

i found something like this to type down my serial but its confusing :/

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is the sure thing:
meanie ;(

i found something like this to type down my serial but its confusing :/
The serial is confusing? Its the number on the back of the 3ds on the barcode looking thing (also make sure you include the number in the box at the end)

Shin Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no sorry, i meant the answer i get back its confusing.I have to find the site again a sec :s

Edit: kk found it again when i input my number it says

Sorry, but your information could not be validated. Please contact your local Consumer Service centre for further information.

So if im not ambassador it should say this?or is there something wrong with my serial??

can anyone that is ambassador can confim me what it says? or aNON ambassador user?

http://microsite.nin...dor/?e=0&l=enGB this is fo Eu users.

thanks in advance

ShadowSora13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Shin I have the same problem i just contacted them and told them that i couldnt connect cause i didnt have internet(lies...)and that i own several nintendo consoles...then sent them my serial code i will post the results :P

Shin Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
sorry you had to get to the 3ds b4 that date the meanie said. your out of luck :(
o ty :( is there any chance to get metroid files from someone that has it already??
Shin I have the same problem i just contacted them and told them that i couldnt connect cause i didnt have internet(lies...)and that i own several nintendo consoles...then sent them my serial code i will post the results :P
Steile mou pm an boreis ;p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"