3ds ambassador program

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by elmtxvash, Aug 11, 2011.

Aug 11, 2011

3ds ambassador program by elmtxvash at 5:18 PM (1,132 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. elmtxvash
    OP

Newcomer elmtxvash Newbie

United States
    I was wondering if there is any chance that if i update and sign up for this that my console will be bricked?? i use a Supercard DStwo in my console so thats why im asking..anyone?

2. Langin

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    No! [​IMG]

Just no!

3. elmtxvash
    OP

Newcomer elmtxvash Newbie

United States
    didnt think so thanks for the reassurance..lol cause i like free stuff

4. totalnoob617

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    why wold i be, and you dont sign up for it really you re just automatically entered into i if you have done an update befor the aug 12 deadline
    i just bought my 3dswendsday at wallmart, and guess what , theyhad it on ale already for 169 ,but not gamestop ,so i get the console snd the free downloads, but i must admit that i am pissed that i didnt get the 3d excitebike, that sucks,
    and the stpid thing has been pissing me off, the intrnet connecion suckes on it , first of all it refused to do an update when i connected to my netwok , even though i went to the internet settings and setit up and the connection test was successfull , i ended up having to connect to a neighboe=rs unsecured network to do the update ,and it sucks that everything you do it has to chec the network and internet connection, i mean wtf its already set up and not only that ittakes forever ,like in nintendo video, it has to check the connection, in the eshop it has to chec the connection, when you do an update it hasto check the connection, i dont get why it does this , its retarded , the connection is already sey up ,why does it have to keep testing everytime you do something, why no just use the same connecton for everything, cause there is one thing that doesnt do it i think but then 3 other internet things that it does hve to do it for, if it used the same onnection for everything or the ame one it uses for whatever it was that uses the internet that it doesnt have to do it for (i forget what it was) then it wouldnt have to do he stupid connectiond tesing all the damn time which takes forever