DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
+1 lotsa spare 3DS styli (that's one of the things i lloose the most) (dealxtreme)
+1 Clear protective hard case (dealxtreme)
+1 Cheap fake hori screenprotector (dealxtreme)
+1 10 plastic game cases that can hold each 1 game
+1 BigBen car adaptor with usb cable to charge the 3DS (got it free with my 3DS)
+1 BigBen hard pouch that can hold games, cables and 3DS

-1 Clear protective hard case (dealxtreme) (yes the same as above)
The reason why, you can't use the charging cradle anymore since it doesn't fir anymore (that counts for any case)

I'm opting to by me a zagg full case protector Invisible Shield for my 3DS, since i also use this on my ipod 4 and ipad2
It's amazing how good that is and lifetime free replacement when needed, So thin, so good, protects from any scratch
and it makes it slip proof on smooth undergrounds and most important, i can use any accessore made for the system

azariaspice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-1 Power A Clean And Protect Kit (Screen Protectors)

These are beyond worthless. The rest of the stuff isn't really worth getting the kit for really either. The screen protectors seemed fine, but they're terrible. When they get a bubble in them, they're nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get out. And the one for the bottom screen got stuck and I nearly killed my poor 3DS over it. I ended up pretty much eating them cos I was so pissed at them. There's a small (not easily noticeable) scratch on my bottom screen, so I wanted some protectors, and I got the kit free. I'll only be using the cloth, which isn't even really that good. Tried using it to clean the screens and it just didn't do anything. The Styli are fine, they look exactly like the ones that came with the 3DS, except instead of saying Nintendo on the black piece, it says china.

Overall, a terrible kit with very little making it worth your money. SOOOOOO glad I got it free.

D

Deleted User

OP
DjoeN said:
+1 lotsa spare 3DS styli (that's one of the things i lloose the most) (dealxtreme)
+1 Clear protective hard case (dealxtreme)
+1 Cheap fake hori screenprotector (dealxtreme)
+1 10 plastic game cases that can hold each 1 game
+1 BigBen car adaptor with usb cable to charge the 3DS (got it free with my 3DS)
+1 BigBen hard pouch that can hold games, cables and 3DS

-1 Clear protective hard case (dealxtreme) (yes the same as above)
The reason why, you can't use the charging cradle anymore since it doesn't fir anymore (that counts for any case)

I'm opting to by me a zagg full case protector Invisible Shield for my 3DS, since i also use this on my ipod 4 and ipad2
It's amazing how good that is and lifetime free replacement when needed, So thin, so good, protects from any scratch
and it makes it slip proof on smooth undergrounds and most important, i can use any accessore made for the system
If it isn't too much, could you give specific names to the items it's just too vague for me to find links for- sorry
smile.gif

Just post again if you can find them!

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 to the Pull and Go Folio.

The only issue I'll mention is the mesh area for a charger could have been either a bit bigger, or a bit strechier.

Also, I'd like to add...

+1 to the Duracell Recharge pack.

I can't find a link, but I just picked it up at Target last night. Comes with a USB cable for both the 3DS/DSi as well as a DSL (not an adapter, the cable is split for both). It also comes with a wall and car adapter, which is convenient for traveling.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
+1 to Nintendo 3ds hand grip by CTA
it feels very comfortable in the hands and makes the 3ds a lot more easier to play with.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
+1 Hori Officially Licensed Protective Screen Filter
have on my 3DS right now
happy.gif

and

+1 Dealextreme screen protectors
Bought these cheaper ones for my brothers 3DS and although they feels thinner than the hori protectors they went on fine, don't seem to use adhesive and are lasting well atm. Definetly worth a look if horis seem a little pricey.

I noticed on the list is the xstylus crayon, have people already started receiving these? I only confirmed my address two or three days ago
unsure.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
jamesaa said:
have on my 3DS right now
happy.gif

and

+1 Dealextreme screen protectors
Bought these cheaper ones for my brothers 3DS and although they feels thinner than the hori protectors they went on fine, don't seem to use adhesive and are lasting well atm. Definetly worth a look if horis seem a little pricey.

I noticed on the list is the xstylus crayon, have people already started receiving these? I only confirmed my address two or three days ago
unsure.gif
It would seem so- their site seems to be shipping :/ Anyways, just for the record- could people post links if they are posting new products? Would save me lots of time
tongue.gif

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 to any screen protector
+1 to extra extendable stylus (I use the spares on my DS-Lite).

I got mine at Wal-mart (this one). But any brand would do for me, I just wanted some sort of screen protector.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 on Zagg Invisible Shield

Very nice replacement for crystal cases. Less bulk. and feels so natural(I mean its like just the 3DS itself).

and 100% scratchproof

*not yet avaible here for 3DS models Y_Y*

+1 for Mirror Screen Protectors for the touch screen.

Thicker than other screen protectors. But screen color will be different.

no 3DS size atm but you can cut it at the size of the touch screen.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still trying to find the link for the Duracell charger I have, but the one listed (the link) is incorrect. It's actually a wall charger and car charger head, with a USB cable for use with either.

D

Deleted User

OP
OK Added everything I could.
Please, stop being generic. Specify your type of screen protector if you want me to add a vote for it, and include a link! Please!

mj0ln3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-1 Hori Officially Licensed Protective Screen Filter

Top filter scratches way too easily. Got the 3DS today and applied the filters right away after checking for dead pixels. Closed it twice with a cleaning cloth in-between screens but it still gets real bad visible scratches(just from closing the 3DS I suppose). Gonna keep the lower one and replace the top with another brand. I've used two hori kits for my DS Lite and they worked for years for both screens.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey I just noticed you got ZAGG invisible shield on that list twice but one is without caps lol

+1 3rd Earth 3DS Protective Case

Waiting for that Full System Protection Filter 3DS at the moment
tongue.gif

EDIT - Just got it! Wow Fedex pretty fast with shipping.

+1 Full System Protection Filter 3DS

D

Deleted User

OP
Icealote said:
Hey I just noticed you got ZAGG invisible shield on that list twice but one is without caps lol

+1 3rd Earth 3DS Protective Case

Waiting for that Full System Protection Filter 3DS at the moment
tongue.gif

EDIT - Just got it! Wow Fedex pretty fast with shipping.

+1 Full System Protection Filter 3DS
Added, and fixed the Zagg Problem, eagle eyes
wink.gif

McNutsack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone answer me this, please?
My GF has the Pull and Go Folio. Will her 3DS still fit inside the pouch if I buy her a Nyko Power Pak? The 3DS already seemed like a snug fit in the pouch, so I'm not sure how it handles the extra bulk.
She really loves the Folio, so it'd kind of be nice if the Nyko fits it and I dont have to find another suitable, nice case for the 3DS =/

Thanks for the help!

Oh, also:

These things were super simple to install. Although a cat hair is stuck under the top screen and I refuse to peel it off to fix it, I am quite happy with the lack of bubbles (seriously, guys, no bubbles)
Is it safe to try to unstick the top screen and reapply it? Or would I have to buy a new protector?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Miyoo are basically repurposed blackberry displays believe it or not I always take my miyoo on the go
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @K3Nv2 You joke but this was amazing for 10 year old me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC6adnfSaew&ab_channel=IGN
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Install onionos also if you haven't already
    It still looks dope.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Amazingly I didn't really care for the GBA
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, dragon quest 4 bored me
    Let's play.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should add a 256gb card in mine and load like 100ps1 titles to it eventually I will
    Will you play them all?
    I've only ever played Castlevania Symphony of the Night from PS1.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't play games here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I dont have one of those but gbarunner2 in twilight menu works quite decently for me
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Don't get me wrong GBA absolutely had some great games but overall the sound and graphics just meh to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The remastered crash bandicoot was pretty decent ngl
    @Xdqwerty I had a NDS long ago, but L and R broke very fast.
    My sister had a N3DS XL and it suffered the same fate.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl the L button barely worked at all in the dsi i previously had
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my dad bought me a dsi identical to that one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That could be an easy fix without even opening it with some ipa maybe unless the entire button broke
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for