Gaming 3DS 3D Screenshots Wii/GC Games

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
wow this is great, id like to know how you can convert original picture into 3D, cause right now zelda four swords is on my mind
tongue.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
sonicsmash2 said:
wow this is great, id like to know how you can convert original picture into 3D, cause right now zelda four swords is on my mind
tongue.gif
Thanks
nyanya.gif

And I play the game in 3D to start with.

and four swords is a 2D 16-bit game right? Exept for the effects mabybe.
No way to transform that into 3D.
unless you manually put all the 2D sprites in 3D yourself, but that is a lot of work

EDIT: I have put a small FAQ on the front page, it's small now, but I have gotten this question a little bit way too much
nyanya.gif

So I guess a FAQ is in order !!
biggrin.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arc Rise Phantasia is like one of the best 3D I have seen.
ohmy.gif

3D really improve that one.

That have to produce games like that.
happy.gif

blink.gif
Why did I put ph?
laugh.gif

Oh I know why... Eighteen
dry.gif
tongue.gif

Rork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Out of interest, once the 3ds is updated to play videos will you be adding videos of some of the games you've posted screenshots for? It would indeed be nice to see some of these in motion
yay.gif

A couple more requests for you

De Blob 2
Fatal Frame IV
Endless Ocean

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rork said:
Out of interest, once the 3ds is updated to play videos will you be adding videos of some of the games you've posted screenshots for? It would indeed be nice to see some of these in motion
yay.gif

A couple more requests for you

De Blob 2
Fatal Frame IV
Endless Ocean

I want to, but i cannot right now since i don't have the right equipment for that.
but once i can, I will
biggrin.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Arc Rise Fantasia is like one of the best 3D I have seen.
ohmy.gif

3D really improve that one.

That have to produce games like that.
happy.gif

Sadly, it's not that great of a game. I bought it thinking it would be but was disappointed.

Shuredda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa, Star Fox is one of the best looking games so far. I didn't think it would be as noticable for that sort of game.

Alex Atkin UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A huge thanks for doing these screenshots. After playing Rayman 3D I suspected Starfox Adventures would be impressive as being able to sense the distance/size of the environment is awesome. Incidentally, what settings are you using? Is it the Direct X graphics driver, as I am stuck with OpenGL due to being on Linux and the shadows do not work.
frown.gif

You know, I am going to have to dual boot now especially once I can get my hands on a 3D monitor. Supposed to be some nice LG HDMI 1.4 compliant models coming out soon with passive glasses. Granted you don't get full 1080p because it has to halve the resolution for passive 3D, but that would do me fine.

Top tip for putting 3D pictures on the 3DS:

When I put these pictures on my 3DS I put them in folders named 199NIN03, 198NIN03, counting backwards. This is so that I can easily find my own photos taken on the 3DS in 100NIN03, 101NIN03, etc. Just a handy tip to make it easier to manage and delete sets you have done with.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alex Atkin UK said:
A huge thanks for doing these screenshots. After playing Rayman 3D I suspected Starfox Adventures would be impressive as being able to sense the distance/size of the environment is awesome. Incidentally, what settings are you using? Is it the Direct X graphics driver, as I am stuck with OpenGL due to being on Linux and the shadows do not work.
frown.gif

You know, I am going to have to dual boot now especially once I can get my hands on a 3D monitor. Supposed to be some nice LG HDMI 1.4 compliant models coming out soon with passive glasses. Granted you don't get full 1080p because it has to halve the resolution for passive 3D, but that would do me fine.

Top tip for putting 3D pictures on the 3DS:

When I put these pictures on my 3DS I put them in folders named 199NIN03, 198NIN03, counting backwards. This is so that I can easily find my own photos taken on the 3DS in 100NIN03, 101NIN03, etc. Just a handy tip to make it easier to manage and delete sets you have done with.

Hi and thanks!! ;D

The setup that I use is certainly Directx9 99% of the time, Directx 10 sometimes work aswell. (I dont know about 11 but it should work too)
this is because 3D vision oficially does not support OpenGL, it MUST be directx.
you CAN play some very old openGL games like DOOM, hexen and Quake and stuff like that, with a small addon called GLDirect 5.02.

furthermore I am using windows 7 64Bit
I am not sure if it works on linux, maybe if you use other 3D stereo plugins though

And nice tip by the way
yay.gif
Thanks!!

And @ Shuredda
Yeah, I was surpriced myself as well !!
biggrin.gif

It looked really really really good in full HD on a 22'' screen,
too bad the n3DS doesnt support full HD
frown.gif

(specially because a lot of the furryness was more noticable while on a big screen, Plus it was moving
nyanya.gif
)

*+1 for custom robo*
....Ah well, kingvamp also asked me ages ago, soooooo.. I'll put it on the list right now !!
yay.gif

Alex Atkin UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its curious you mention 3D Vision not officially supporting OpenGL as I think it IS meant to be supported on Linux and that HAS to be under OpenGL, there really are no other options. That said, I have never heard of anyone with such a configuration, but then I had never heard of anyone who actually had a 3D Vision setup either - just nVidia promoting it a lot.

Junylim said:
IS there pokemon?

Pokemon XD perhaps? It could be interesting as people are suspecting the first 3DS Pokemon title might be very similar to it.

I'm not necessarily voting for it, I have never played the game, but I suppose it could be interesting. In fact I really should have a go at that game.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
SAMueller said:
I wanna see "Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike" in 3D.
PLEASE

I'm sorry but, i have already tried that game, and part 2 as well, but none would run.
frown.gif

just now, I've added it to the non-working game list.

QUOTE(HiroshiYamauchi @ May 3 2011, 12:53 AM) Thanks Eighteen! The Starfox Adventures screenshots looks really nice!
Thanks!!
yay.gif

*Updated List: Custom Robo*

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know this may sound stupid, but is it possible to request a PS2 or PSP game? I was hoping you could do a set from Super Robot Wars Z or Z2, if only because I think this one would prove that 3DS can do awesome 2D sprite games in 3D even moreso than Muramasa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: ran a site called pocketheaven