Homebrew 3DS 11.0 Homebrew

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few years ago, I dropped my 2ds on pavement, breaking it. The only way I can turn it on is by holding the battery firmly down. I checked my System settings and it's at 11.0. I want to homebrew it so i can get jksv to backup some saves. When I trying using browserhax (the one going into the internet browser with a certain url), it tells me I need to update my system to use the browser. A couple things: Is there a way to bypass this? And if I update will it go straight to 11.5? Thanks

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few years ago, I dropped my 2ds on pavement, breaking it. The only way I can turn it on is by holding the battery firmly down. I checked my System settings and it's at 11.0. I want to homebrew it so i can get jksv to backup some saves. When I trying using browserhax (the one going into the internet browser with a certain url), it tells me I need to update my system to use the browser. A couple things: Is there a way to bypass this? And if I update will it go straight to 11.5? Thanks
Follow 3ds.guide to set up a full cfw, which I highly recommend you do. Now if you buy a new 3ds, you can do a system transfer and transfer your saves plus the custom firmware over to it using a modded dsi game. By the way you install this through an exploit in 3ds sound and if you update you'll be taken to 11.5 which is unexploitable.

Last edited by Giodude,

theoldbucwild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow 3ds.guide to set up a full cfw, which I highly recommend you do. Now if you buy a new 3ds, you can do a system transfer and transfer your saves plus the custom firmware over to it using a modded dsi game. By the way you install this through an exploit in 3ds sound and if you update you'll be taken to 11.5 which is unexploitable.
I have a N3DS XL which i use for cfw

Duskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
you mean a year ago? because if you didn't update it after you dropped it how is it possible it's on 11.0?
Just confused

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the /jksm_3dsx-zip.56825 file still out there to download? I'm trying to find it, but I'm having no luck.
Why are you bumping a two-year-old thread about a mostly-unrelated subject? Especially when you already asked over here? Especially when literally the first Google search result for "jksm" takes you to its download page?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.