Hacking 3dBrew Blacklist?

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am unable to sign up at 3dBrew because of a Blacklist. Is this just a temporary way to stop the spam?
Oh no such things dear. however i haven't experienced such things so maybe i misunderstand your current situation.
You see those spam bots are still in working state, pushing ads and malware sites.
They have the common action that: they all edited their user page and put some links.
Due to the one who can block and delete users not here (seems in holiday?) so no ad bots got blocked (otherwise there would be something like "XXX blocked user XXX for XXXX" records. if you would like to see what it is, head to ps3 dev wiki or psv dev wiki, and take a look at the Recent Changes. also please google their accurate website link sorry i do not remember their links)
Or maybe you can try to sign up a new account with your original user name and password.
if that account is already deleted, you would be able to do so.
If all methods fail, you can consider to just make a new account, or ask them on efnet.org,#3dsdev about that.
BTW if you only needs to look at their updates on 3dbrew, you in fact don't need to register. Thanks as always.

rondoh70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand the spam problem. I'm just unable to create an account because of a black list. This is the error I receive when trying to create an account.
" Login error
The user name "Jhenderson69" has been banned from creation. It matches the following blacklist entry: .* "
This occurs with any username I have tried.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I understand the spam problem. I'm just unable to create an account because of a black list. This is the error I receive when trying to create an account.
" Login error
The user name "Jhenderson69" has been banned from creation. It matches the following blacklist entry:.* "
This occurs with any username I have tried.
Oh gosh. if the blacklist entry is really the ".*" that means no account can be created, Since ".*" in Regex matches all contents.
Then it means no new accounts now. If you really need to ask questions head to IRC instead.
Those spam bots always creates new accounts even if they already have enough accounts.
So.. That stopped creating new accounts. but why not try to use 3rd-party login to create accounts that would make spam difficult?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte