Homebrew 3D in ported games like quake?

Velvis70

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do any of the 3ds ports actually support the 3D function of the N3DS?

Sent from my Surface Duo using Tapatalk

EvilJagaGenius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe one of the Quake versions supports 3D, elhobbs' Doom port supports it albeit at a cut framerate, and the OpenLara port supports 3D (quite well I might add). That's all the ones I'm familiar with, there might be others.

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
jeez dude you're always posting like a buzzkill, at least have accurate information.

As people said already, mario 64, quake and doom have stereo3D ports. Daedalusx64 also has some versions that include stereo3D. I suppose you already know about 3D classics, but just in case you didn't i'll mention those too. There's nothing else AFAIK

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeez dude you're always posting like a buzzkill, at least have accurate information.

As people said already, mario 64, quake and doom have stereo3D ports. Daedalusx64 also has some versions that include stereo3D. I suppose you already know about 3D classics, but just in case you didn't i'll mention those too. There's nothing else AFAIK
I've noticed this too, he's always quick to respond, often in the negative, and I swear, more often than not, he's straight up wrong. It'd be one thing if he said he thinks none, but he says it so matter of factly, that it annoys me that people may often be getting the wrong info because of his posts.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's a shame the 3DS never saw a virtual boy emulator with 3D support. I know there is one or two virtual boy emulators on the 3DS, but last I saw, none of them supported 3D output. It would be great to play VB Wario Land in glasses free 3D, with those nice filters to change the black and red display to something a little more pleasing at that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: hello