Homebrew 3D Emulation

MamaLuigiS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to know if there was a way to emulate 3ds games. I was able to emulate n64, gamecube, ds, and wii u games but I haven't been able to emulate 3ds games. Is there a way to do it without VC Injects? Maybe using loadiine or an external/experimental app.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, it's not currently possible. Maybe it is, but i have never heard or seen anyone come close to making this happen.
On the bright side for you, a 3DS is cheap nowadays and well worth it. Just get Twilight Menu and have any game you want. Or, better yet, download Citra or a different 3DS emulator on your pc.

Reactions: MamaLuigiS

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly 3DS Emulation on WiiU is not going to happen anytime soon (if ever) The closest your going to get is NTRview..
NTRView streams a real n3DS' display to a WiiU :)

MamaLuigiS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, it's not currently possible. Maybe it is, but i have never heard or seen anyone come close to making this happen.
On the bright side for you, a 3DS is cheap nowadays and well worth it. Just get Twilight Menu and have any game you want. Or, better yet, download Citra or a different 3DS emulator on your pc.
Oh yeah. Very cheap.
20210627_135000.jpg

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ngl I don't trust eBay.
why not? I mean, I know it doesn't have that official seal as first-hand selling has, but it's usually pretty trustworthy. Almost 100% of the time everything goes right, and if not, usually ebay can get your money back. I understand your concerns, though. Well it's not that bad either.

MamaLuigiS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not? I mean, I know it doesn't have that official seal as first-hand selling has, but it's usually pretty trustworthy. Almost 100% of the time everything goes right, and if not, usually ebay can get your money back. I understand your concerns, though. Well it's not that bad either.
You do make good points but I trust Amazon more tbh

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You can get good deals on systems from Mercari, you just have to keep looking each day. Sometimes they'll be sold cheap because of an easily fixable issue that they just don't wanna deal with. Those are the ones to get.

MamaLuigiS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get good deals on systems from Mercari, you just have to keep looking each day. Sometimes they'll be sold cheap because of an easily fixable issue that they just don't wanna deal with. Those are the ones to get.
Holy sh*t I have been looking for a website that sold them so cheap. Looked into the website it seems legit. Thnx for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-