Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE(PicoDeath;137135) said:
Hey,

After many months of coding and designing 360Sigs has opened! For those of you who are unsure on what the site is then it's an Xbox360 Gamercard resource site.

Right now the website has 18 working styles in 17 Game categories and we plan on expanding this everyday! You can also submit your styles in the upcoming weeks as we finish this feature!

You can view all the Gamercards Here(click me). Here's a small preview of some of the fantastic Gamercards we have!

Half Life 2, Created by PicoDeath(myself).
PicoDeath.png

Halo3, Created by Fleeboi.
PicoDeath.png

BattleFeild: Bad Company, Created by PicoDeath(myself).
PicoDeath.png

These will also update every 10-20 minutes with your new Xbox Live Gamer score and played games without having to come back and visit the site! In the up coming weeks/months we will also introduce Gamercards which will display your Reputation!

Thanks for reading and We hope you enjoy and use our Gamercards on forums, blogs or even your own website.

Enjoy,

Leon Calder AKA PicoDeath.

360Sigs.com

I know the guy who started it, there are some pretty sweet sigs there.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow...this site should be supported me thinks. Although I cannot create any Gamer Cards myself, I'll be interested to see what others come up with
tongue.gif

Edit: @Opium: Just noticed your sig. You ignored the critics and decided to play the game for yourself as well? Good for you. Awesome game IMO. Gets a bit repetitive but the gameplay is just amazing! Jumping from the tops of the tallest buildings you can find for shits and giggles never gets old either.

~Fitzy~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0