Hacking 32gb to 64gb SD o3ds.

OnenZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wellp... I have a 32gb microsd Toshiba class4 on my o3ds with cfw and various games. But not all.

I bought another of 64gb pass h2testw and copy all these games and new .cias. But when i go to install it, give me an error cannot write idk what. Ok. Repeat process and give me the same error. So i bought other 64gb same pass h2testw and repeat process with the same error.

The microsd company are "Ice" class 10..

So. its worth to buy an 64gb or not? :/

Since this errors pass 2 months

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Is the card in fat32 format? By default SD cards above 32GB are in exfat which is not supported by the 3ds, you have to use a third party tool (because Windows won't do it) to reformat it as fat32.

OnenZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Oh sorry, forgot that. Yes. Have Fat32 and cluster size 32kb and 64kb in 2 of them.

But i said. I bought it and do this two months ago. Now this MicroSD are in a trash bcs when i formated, SURPRISE, are a useless 64gb microsd. :rofl2: Yes, my laptop cant read the sd, my fbi cant install anything. Cant format, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited by OnenZ,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Oh sorry, forgot that. Yes. Have Fat32 and cluster size 32kb and 64kb in 2 of them.

But i said. I bought it and do this two months ago. Now this MicroSD are in a trash bcs when i formated, SURPRISE, are a useless 64gb microsd. :rofl2: Yes, my laptop cant read the sd, my fbi cant install anything. Cant format, etc, etc, etc.
have you created the databases?

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
you can also try using EmuNAND9 to format the SD card from the 3DS itself, which should autodetect and set the sectorsize or whatever for optimum performance

OnenZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
have you created the databases?
You read it? i do this two month ago. and i asking if is worth to buy another 64gb to get more games to play since this error appears to me with two of them and with positive h2testw (No fake sd)

you can also try using EmuNAND9 to format the SD card from the 3DS itself, which should autodetect and set the sectorsize or whatever for optimum performance
Same up here xd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay