3 Questions about NitePR

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ChaosBoi, Aug 16, 2010.

Aug 16, 2010

3 Questions about NitePR by ChaosBoi at 11:45 AM (959 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ChaosBoi
    OP

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    1. Are there any real advantages that NitePR has over CheatMaster? I hear people talk about NitePR all time and never about CM, so I was kind of wondering. The reason why I use CM over CWCheat is because it has a faster memory/value search, as well as a simple and cleaner UI and the ability to save and load tabs. I like to create my own cheats, so these features are an essential.

2. Does anyone know if CheatMaster's tabs are compatible with NitePR or if NitePR can save and load tabs as well?

3. Does NitePR have Game150 compatibility, as in being able to use it with something like a GBA emulator for example?

Thanks for your time. [​IMG]

2. raing3

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    1. Code makers prefer NitePR because it has a better disassembler than CWCheat (and CMF doesn't even have a disassembler). Code users prefer NitePR because they can cheat online. It also has an advantage (which can possibly be seen as a disadvantage) in that codes which modify the games programming can be disabled without the requirement of a separate disabler code. CMF also has this with the use of the 0xC code type as well though.

CWCheat and CheatMaster however have a much more useful amount of code types however making it easier for anyone to just pick it up and start making codes without knowing MIPS.

I'm also guessing most people just see NitePR codes posted on the internet and lack the knowledge of how to convert them to CWCheat format and as such stick with NitePR despite it's crappy code types.

2. As far as I know CMF tabs are not compatible with NitePR.

3. No NitePR does not work with homebrew, POPS games or old game demos. Only UMD and PSN games.

3. ChaosBoi
    OP

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    Hm, I see. I guess there really isn't any benefit for me to switch over then :\ . Thanks for the info though.