OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3. RPG Maker DS

It's just plain epic and will make my March gaming brighter, I even have a story and everything, it's 75% done though and I'm quite behind on it so I need to work on it soon. I also have the strategy guide pre-ordered as well. The gaming gods have shined themselves even though it's only for Japan and importers. The DLC is a welcome feature since this can pave the way for other games to carry DLC and the extra characters and other items are a good thing. It's a dream come true for me and pretty much every RPG Maker fan and we all know it's going to be good.

2. Gundam Assault Survive having Custom Soundtracks

The game was already epic in the first place with much improved pilot customization, better selection of operators, and 300+ MS, Now they don't screw around and also put custom soundtrack options in the game. This is a very welcome improvement especially for replacing the Zeta Gundam music it's horrible and I'm sick of hearing it in every good UC Gundam game. Also Seed and 1st season 00 puts icing on the epic cake of win. I'm choosing some music right now that I'll put in the game and copying them to my PSP via Media Go. Another game that will make March a busy month for me.

1. Cure Marine

Warning: Cute sensitive individuals should not watch this

She has the best transformation sequence and is one of the most heart melting, sweetest, and cutest characters in the whole series. The icy blue hair suits her and she is just so cheerful when she transforms. Seems that the creators of the season upped everything up even the cuteness factor. Eriko was already extraordinarily cute in normal form, now when she transforms she's vaporizes hearts. Now I really want a Cure Marine figure when they are released, but I don't have any space for it because I put some old Genesis games in the empty spot on my cabinet but I'll make some room eventually.

Also, there's one wish for 2010, I want another Precure beat em up or even just a fighting game like how Nanoha for the PSP is like because I'm tired of the minigame crapware, this season is going in a better direction than the 1st, at least produce a decent game, it's all I ask and the DS doesn't need anymore shovelware.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That thing ain't cute, it's...eurgh. Reminds me why I stopped watching Sailor Moon all those many, many years ago. That was...disturbing. My brain melted a bit.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BeatriceTheGolden said:
RPG Maker is for scrubs.

Enjoy making your generic RPGs while watching your shitty moeblobs.

Don't be so negative about RPG Maker DS, until you try it. Trust me or would you rather have 10 new shovelware games that nobody would like.

shinkukage09 said:
That thing ain't cute, it's...eurgh. Reminds me why I stopped watching Sailor Moon all those many, many years ago. That was...disturbing. My brain melted a bit.

I don't know what to say.

QUOTE(Rydian @ Feb 24 2010, 06:06 AM)
That spray bottle must have an awful lot of "E" in it, she seems to enjoy the transformation way too much.

rofl.gif

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
Don't be so negative about RPG Maker DS, until you try it. Trust me or would you rather have 10 new shovelware games that nobody would like.
I'm negative about the RPG Maker franchise because no one ever accomplishes anything with it.
The ten new shovelware games are going to come out whether or not RPG Maker DS does, and it doesn't really matter to me because I don't have a DS.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hop2089 said:
You are being way too optimistic with such a limited thing as a console RPG Maker. It does not have the flexibility of Ruby, which makes it more of a distraction than a remotely serious design tool.

QUOTE(BeatriceTheGolden @ Feb 24 2010, 03:15 AM) I'm negative about the RPG Maker franchise because no one ever accomplishes anything with it.
Biased. Go play A Blurred Line first or STFU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn