3 A.M. CeSt, and just got back from Wal-mart

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I just got back from the World of Wallace. I found out that we didn't have any iPod interface cords in the house because my dad whored them all to his work. I went and saw a nice pair of Sony noise cancellation phones. Made a quick decision to buy since I get paid tomorrow. It came out to 81 bucks... Well there goes most of my spending moneyz for 2 weeks.

On another note, I really need to find something good for my Girlfriend for Christmas. I'm thinking a nice gourmet box/bar of chocolates, and some pretty clothing... Possibly a box of perfume, and a backup box for valentine's day. Must remember to ask what her specs for clothing is (lol, I am such a nerd) on our movie date.

Do y'all have any better ideas?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm. Last Christmas, I gave my girlfriend a comb and A pair of flipflops.

My original idea was the comb, and flipflops was back up, but what the hell I gave her both.

Wanna know why I gave her those?
Cause At school she always brushes her hai and she was always teased that if here brush/comb was gone, she would cry.
Then I asked her what she wanted for christmas, She said her foot size is 7 so..

Anyway,
Christmas came, I gave her a comb and said, "They say you would die if you lost your comb, so here *gives comb* that symbolizes that I would die if I lost you" Yeah, cheesy, eh?
But anyways It was kinda romantic.
Then i just gave her the flipflops later on.
laugh.gif

Anyway, What Im saying is, give her something that has more meaning than its monetary worth. (something like that.)
I kinda dislike the idea of giving chocolates, stuff toy, flowers and shit to women. I think that these uhhh.. generic gifts are so common that most girls are probably tired of it already.

So my advice is, give some time to think about what she'll appreciate
wink.gif

OR:
dick-in-a-box.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems pretty reasonable. I wonder why I didn't think of that in the first place.
blink.gif

Also, I saw that video.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last christmas, I gave my ex-girlfriend my heart. But the very next day, she gave it away. Well, this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'll pick Wario, Samus, Captain Falcon and Nester