Hacking 3.67 vita has troubles

shantaelover69420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend gave me his vita to homebrew it, so my plan is to use H-Encore to get a temporary homebrew, then downgrade the system down to from 3.67 down to 3.60 or 3.65, whichever works, and then install enso. But whenever I connect it to my computer, Final h-encore says LETS GO! in big letters, and while that does give me confidence, the vita says I need to update to the latest version. I changed the DNS on the vita, and it still prompts me for an update. Do I have the go-ahead to click the very tempting button to apply the exploit?

Last edited by shantaelover69420,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend gave me his vita to homebrew it, so my plan is to use H-Encore to get a temporary homebrew, then downgrade the system down to from 3.67 down to 3.60 or 3.65, whichever works, and then install enso. But whenever I connect it to my computer, Final h-encore says LETS GO! in big letters, and while that does give me confidence, the vita says I need to update to the latest version. I changed the DNS on the vita, and it still prompts me for an update. Do I have the go-ahead to click the very tempting button to apply the exploit?
Turn on airplane mode and reboot, it should connect after that without the update message.

darkmolddd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
All i know is that u have to update to 3.68. Maybe someone proof m,e wrong but i had to do it on mouth ago.

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All i know is that u have to update to 3.68. Maybe someone proof m,e wrong but i had to do it on mouth ago.

yup yup you need to be on 3.68 to hack it

. Do I have the go-ahead to click the very tempting button to apply the exploit?

Do not click on the button to update it that will update to 3.70, follow the vitahacks guide in the tutorial section to update to 3.68 and then you run h-encore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==