Hacking 3.4

rathelfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, there is another hidden feature in this update,

If you head out with the links nintendo provides about the user agreements, you are now activating auto updates on your system.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
LOL
Are you sure ?
Amazing !
30 pages and no one knows about this feature LOL
Stupid boy => read other pages before registering to say things that have already been told 7145614816 times !

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
Hey, there is another hidden feature in this update,

If you head out with the links nintendo provides about the user agreements, you are now activating auto updates on your system.

QUOTELOL
Are you sure ?
Amazing !
30 pages and no one knows about this feature LOL
Stupid boy => read other pages before registering to say things that have already been told 7145614816 times !
He obviously couldn't be assed reading 30 pages of the same old thing.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just double checking....has anyone tried a really old version of the TP-hack, or one from a region not the same as the wii? sure it's not that easy, but might as well check.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
radionds said:
I'm confused...
I've a wii with 3.3U (23th october update)..
What is the difference between 3.3v2 and 3.4?
I have a Cios Installed on my wii, but I don't know if it's from Wanninkoko...
Can I just keep using trucha signed games with geckoOS?(If I patch with the ios Downgrader).
Thanks guys.

exactly, if you use the IOS Downgrader the signing bug will be again in your Wii, altough I recomend to you to use Custom IOS Downgrader too, and go to 3.2 (after or before use IOS Downgrader)...!!!
smile.gif

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
Jotokun said:
I dont want to sound rude, but.... something about that picture you posted screams photoshop to me... cant figure out what it is though. Besides, as previously stated, its illegal in the US to update without permission, and that wii appears to be using a US firmware. Did he run an update from Animal Crossing?(Only thing I can think of at the moment, since I dont know if it changes the version number or not.... IF your telling the truth)

change in TOS... they can force update.

flnagger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so if i have a mod chip and only play games and install vc and wii ware would i still be able to do so with 3.4? currently at 3.3v1

Kitehack315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading the replies regarding to the 3.4. update. Sadly I did upgrade my wii long ago.
I know that the fact that the wii HBC does work and the Gecko OS up and running and the wii deletes saves and programs that doesn't comply with the 3.4.

My question goes out to anyone who have updated wii to 3.4 system that have tested out import games.
Is it still possible to save your import game save data to the SD card without the rebooter?
It would be really annoying to play the same game without keeping your progress.

Normally I would try this out myself, but I don't have any imported games on me. Till December the 11th.
If it isn't possible, then ill just downgrade my wii.(currently learning.)

If anyone can shed some light to my question. I would really appreciated it.

dan1el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i just installed the homebrew channel on my wii 3.4u, and downloaded the backup launcher 0.3g, then i tried wii sports (original) in the launcher and worked without installing cIOS or anything like that, i just open the launcher and the game was already in, then the game loaded fine ¿ do i need to install de cIOS or downgrade to 3.2 to play backups or does this mean that the launcher works? i havent test the launcher with a backup yet but ill do it tomorrow, ¿cant this brick my wii? thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dan1el said:
i just installed the homebrew channel on my wii 3.4u, and downloaded the backup launcher 0.3g, then i tried wii sports (original) in the launcher and worked without installing cIOS or anything like that, i just open the launcher and the game was already in, then the game loaded fine ¿ do i need to install de cIOS or downgrade to 3.2 to play backups or does this mean that the launcher works? i havent test the launcher with a backup yet but ill do it tomorrow, ¿cant this brick my wii? thanks

The cIOS is >90% of the backup launching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o