HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
theres many amazing psp titles id go for it while you can
Eh, I decided to update. I tried d/ling it on my bro's 3.5 vita, and it encrypted my memcard to only use 3.5. I did eventually add it to my 3.36 vita, but it's pointless since I lost my DBZ sav, so I opted to update.
If they release a full on vita exploit, with powerful homebrew that can take advantage of the console, I will stay, but PSP isn't worth it atm. Only PSP games I am srsly interested in right now are the MGS ones anyways.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I decided to update. I tried d/ling it on my bro's 3.5 vita, and it encrypted my memcard to only use 3.5. I did eventually add it to my 3.36 vita, but it's pointless since I lost my DBZ sav, so I opted to update.
If they release a full on vita exploit, with powerful homebrew that can take advantage of the console, I will stay, but PSP isn't worth it atm. Only PSP games I am srsly interested in right now are the MGS ones anyways.

Birth By Sleep,Final fantasy 1/2/3, Crisis core, god of war,yu-gi-oh,rengoku,naruto games and allot more :P

Reactions: Margen67

far83v2

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi all,

i'm currently on 3.36 and manage to create the PSP iso bubble for my favorite game (Metal Gear Acid). Other than to play my favorite i have dont have any other purpose (install homebrew, emulator etc..) Therefore now 3.50 is already live, is it ok if i update my PS vita and continue play my ISO game (create from the bubble).

Why i wanna update? some of my current game have cross-save (PS vita - PS3) however to able to do cross save, require PS vita to be latest firmware.

Thank you and appreciate the feedback.

P/S : Try to search for answer but so far couldnt find.

Duo8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi all,

i'm currently on 3.36 and manage to create the PSP iso bubble for my favorite game (Metal Gear Acid). Other than to play my favorite i have dont have any other purpose (install homebrew, emulator etc..) Therefore now 3.50 is already live, is it ok if i update my PS vita and continue play my ISO game (create from the bubble).

Why i wanna update? some of my current game have cross-save (PS vita - PS3) however to able to do cross save, require PS vita to be latest firmware.

Thank you and appreciate the feedback.

P/S : Try to search for answer but so far couldnt find.
If you update you'll lose the bubble.

Reactions: far83v2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.