Hacking 2nd Card update question

Nooberguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm trying to make a a second card. I copied all the files over everything works. But I noticed on system information it says update ready. On my 1st card it says 9.0. Also all the titles ask me to update but all run. Just seeing if anyone knows if I'm forgetting to do something?

Using Atmosphere 9.0, Hetake 5.2

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Go into maintenance mode (power with both volume buttons pressed). Reboot after getting there and that will remove the system update your system is telling you About

Nooberguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. When I get to the maintenance screen it gives me three reboot options. The update one tells me to reset the modchip and connect usb. Not sure what to do from there? Have MO Trinket mode. Didn't install it though obviously.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for the help. When I get to the maintenance screen it gives me three reboot options. The update one tells me to reset the modchip and connect usb. Not sure what to do from there? Have MO Trinket mode. Didn't install it though obviously.
I doubt it says anything about a modchip, considering it is a Nintendo made thing.
Just power off the console once you get that screen, the update is already deleted.

Nooberguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_20200120_033142.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

MVIMG_20200120_033200.jpg

I

I know what screen your talking about.I can get there from my legit switch (1st Pic). But on my modded switch I go to the 2nd image not the same. Do I launch from normal system nand on my modded unit and exit out that way? Because it's not working when doing it from emuMMC nand (2nd pic) Waiting for some feedback I don't want to brick my system.

Edit: I got to the maintenance screen on modded unit launching from normal nand. Exited out and relaunched from emuMMC still no joy.

Last edited by Nooberguy,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
View attachment 193787

View attachment 193788

I

I know what screen your talking about.I can get there from my legit switch (1st Pic). But on my modded switch I go to the 2nd image not the same. Do I launch from normal system nand on my modded unit and exit out that way? Because it's not working when doing it from emuMMC nand (2nd pic) Waiting for some feedback I don't want to brick my system.

Edit: I got to the maintenance screen on modded unit launching from normal nand. Exited out and relaunched from emuMMC still no joy.
You need to launch emuNAND then do the button combination.

Nooberguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, I guess that's why I'm a noob. I got it. I did the button combo after all the boot up screens. Go to go now. Thanks those pop up icons were driving me crazy. Thanks (The Real Jdbye) and (Chippy) for your help.

Edit: Update after a couple of hours it starts asking for the update again. :-(

Last edited by Nooberguy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over