Hacking 2GB microSD limit: is it really that hard?!

suikostar108

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
I directed that towards searinox not dark aura....

pinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pick up a DSTT or is it TTDS (the box is confusing
wink.gif
) its cheaper then the R4 and from all the HK sellers they say its from the same company that makes the R4.. it supports SDHC i've tested a 4gb card in one.

Pinky

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA...I'm happy with what we have, and like someone else wrote, how many games can you play at once...I have 45 games on my 2 GB and I only play a handful on a regular basis.

chrishull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If your that desperate for 4 gig get yourself a Slot 2 card and use Dualslot browser to copy stuff of slot 2 to slot 1 there you go 4 gig of storage and the ability to play gba games

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, I'm using a 1gb micro and that's plenty for me! I only play about 1-3 games at a time and I have an iPod for music and video and such. I don't understand why this is a big deal to you. Just buy a new card with hc capability and your problem will be solved. Stop complaining about things like this.

Geez, I wish flash cards were never released. No one can be grateful that we aren't required to pay for games anymore, it just makes them complain even more!

~Fitzy~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==