Hardware 2DS won't power on when sleep mode is triggered

Oriordan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi Guys !
I want to install cfw luma on my old 2ds, i put the flashcart , the memory card with all the files required, but when i try to power on the 2ds when holding the specified bouttons, it doesn't !

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi Guys !
I want to install cfw luma on my old 2ds, i put the flashcart , the memory card with all the files required, but when i try to power on the 2ds when holding the specified bouttons, it doesn't !
Did you flash the cart (or switch it to ntrboot mode if it's a R4i Gold 3DS Plus or one of the other dual mode carts)?
If it shows up on the home menu then it's not flashed or it's in the wrong mode.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Oriordan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I've already used the fladhcart with other 3ds, the problem with this 2ds is between the power button and the sleep mode switch.

Last edited by Oriordan,

Oriordan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
This happend to me too (probably). Just hold all the buttons (including power button) for at least 5s (or until the blue light comes).
What buttons ? I am using ntrboot, so i hold x + start + select + power button, but it never powers on. Also i tried the power button alone, but when i turn sleep mode off, it powers on !!

Oriordan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I resolved the problem by trying several times, and also rapidly move the sleep switch from left to right repeatedly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out