2ds update problem

Deleted member 635475

OP
Trophies
XP
Good morning !

I come today to ask you something..

I just deleted the Hack from my 2ds and I can't update..
I tried to update Mii Plaza while it was hacked, and it didn't work.
I said to myself it's good to remove the hack and it's good, I can resume the updates!
Not at all, I tried to make another one, Yo-Kai Watch, it doesn't work either, and I have a Smash Bros which doesn't work so I think it will do the same..
I would like to know, did you have any methods, techniques, or tricks so that I could resume the updates? Or should I change consoles and forget my 2ds?
Thank you for your answers and have a good day! :D :D

Deleted member 635475

OP
Trophies
XP
I hacked with a r4 3ds and Boot9Strap, I made a normal crack I don't know if you know what I mean!
and yes that's it, I tried to update several games (animal crossing, super smash bros, pokemon moon) and it didn't work.. I also tried running super smash bros 3ds and it didn't work at all..

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hacked with a r4 3ds and Boot9Strap, I made a normal crack I don't know if you know what I mean!
So you have cfw (Luma3DS) installed?
What guide were you following?
and yes that's it, I tried to update several games (animal crossing, super smash bros, pokemon moon) and it didn't work.. I also tried running super smash bros 3ds and it didn't work at all..
You need to your NNID account set up in order to download game updates from the eShop. Btw can you access the eShop or not?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just deleted the Hack from my 2ds and I can't update..
[...]
I said to myself it's good to remove the hack and it's good,
If you were following https://3ds.hacks.guide/uninstall-cfw it says on a bright red background that doing that is very much NOT GOOD.

and it didn't work.
How do you expect to get help with a line like "it doesn't work"? What exactly happened? Did you get some kind of error message?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E