Hardware 2DS not Responsive unless I launch a game with A.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Details n e e d e d. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Did you install CFW on this 2DS? When you say "launch a game", does that mean from a cartridge, or your SD card? Are you getting blank screens otherwise? Do you hear menu music, or anything when you move the D-pad?

InternetExplorer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Nintendo.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Basically, The buttons won't respond, Nor the Circle pad or Touch screen. Yes, I installed CFW, But when Press the button "A", When I load a game Card, everythings responds, Unless I go to home.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Details n e e d e d. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Did you install CFW on this 2DS? When you say "launch a game", does that mean from a cartridge, or your SD card? Are you getting blank screens otherwise? Do you hear menu music, or anything when you move the D-pad?

if it all does not make sense, I'll give a vid.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since you installed CFW, can you get into the Rosalina menu? Can you boot into Godmode9 when you turn your 2DS on?

Did you install any custom themes?

Details, details...

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was following the steps on clearing the Extdata on the home menu.
What steps did you follow? If your SD card has gone bad, it may no longer recognize that you are deleting files.

But I think my DS may need to be repaired.
If it is difficult for you to say what you are doing and what is going on, then I wholeheartedly agree trying get it repaired is easier than conducting an interrogation over the Internet. But good luck trying to send it to Nintendo with CFW installed on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up