OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS FOR THE HELP, I NOW HAVE NINJHAx
I have a brand new 2DS with 11.1.0-34 installed and I was wondering:
Can I do anything with it involving homebrew? or will I have to wait a little bit?
How do I inject GB/C VC roms?
Am I able to install any CFWs?

(Edit: 3rd question)

Last edited by helloimbeca,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What games are currently exploitable?
Here's a list. However, if you don't have another 3DS with HBL access, only Cubic Ninja and FreakyForms Deluxe will work as the other games need a hacked save to be installed. (Oh and OOT3D works with a Powersaves)
I recommend reading the link I gave you as to why there's no CFW on 11.0/11.1.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
1) You can use LoZ: Ocarina of Time and an Powersaves device to access homebrew.

Freakyforms Deluxe/Cubic Ninja both work without any modification, but are ridiculously expensive now.

2) No injects for you on official firmware, but you can use homebrew to play with a gbc emulator.
3) Right now, there is still a method that requires a hacked/CFW 3DS/2DS and a system transfer. It's not hard to do, just annoying as all get out.

I install "secondary exploits" for people with cfw. Just send me the game cart and $3 Canadian via paypal (covers shipping back to you).

Last edited by astrangeone,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
1) You can use LoZ: Ocarina of Time and an Powersaves device to access homebrew.

Freakyforms Deluxe/Cubic Ninja both work without any modification, but are ridiculously expensive now.

2) No injects for you on official firmware, but you can use homebrew to play with a gbc emulator.
3) Right now, there is still a method that requires a hacked/CFW 3DS/2DS and a system transfer. It's not hard to do, just annoying as all get out.

I install "secondary exploits" for people with cfw. Just send me the game cart and $3 Canadian via paypal (covers shipping back to you).
oh contrare... gamestop has cubic ninja on their site for $24.99.. I managed to snag myself a copy :3 http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/cubic-ninja/90784

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually injects can be done with HANS. You have to have an official VC installed already to dump with braindump, but injects are definitely possible. You just have to replace the rom in the decrypted romfs, and then rebuild just the romfs for use with HANS. There are a couple of guides floating around, or I can walk you through it myself if you shoot me a PM.

Reactions: DarkRioru

helloimbeca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually injects can be done with HANS. You have to have an official VC installed already to dump with braindump, but injects are definitely possible. You just have to replace the rom in the decrypted romfs, and then rebuild just the romfs for use with HANS. There are a couple of guides floating around, or I can walk you through it myself if you shoot me a PM.
Links to a tutorial would be great, Thanks :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel