2016. Thoughts on it?

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2017 will be a great year.
Edit:

As for my thoughts on it in a first world problem way it qas a great year. I finally came out not only to my family but also to a friend and now I am on the track to being me :D

In terms of computer stuff goes I learned C++ this year (still not confident to code without a book for resources here and there) but I know enough to help people now.

In terms of art I've been really getting into UI / UX design which is really fun,

Last edited by BurningDesire,
Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Judging by how everything is setup now (in my life at least), 2017 can either go perfectly fine or horribly wrong.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO 2016 was full of issues stemmed from people's own personal problems, beliefs, and interests that they pressed onto other people before taking a look at the bigger more important issues of their cities/states/countries/the world. It was a year that we lost a lot of good people in the media business, which scares me to think about who the next wave of 'superstars' will be. It was the year that both the Vita AND Wii U both made awesome strides in the scene, while the 3ds is still on a roll from previous years, with the PS4 scene being...'careful'. It was the year that the 3DS sales surpassed the lifetime sales of the PS2 in Japan (ykno, the console that is the best selling console to date), and as far as home consoles go, the PS4 won the year. It was a new election year in the US with Trump getting in office, and people being one way or the other about it (I really don't care, putting your faith in your future to another human being is BS). I think that 2016 saw alot of people getting over on others because of, again, their personal interests (special snowflakes and some other cases i cant remember) that I think all that did was distance everyone from each other and now we are more seperated than ever. We made awesome strides in science and technology, and the plans to move to mars in the future some super promising and exciting. It was the year Naruto Ended, closing a chapter in ALOT of peoples childhoods. Theres so much to go into on 2016, but thats the gist for me.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In terms of computer stuff goes I learned C++ this year (still not confident to code without a book for resources here and there) but I know enough to help people now.
Very few coders will sit down and thrash out an entire program of merit without using a reference at various points, and among those that do try for that are those which do not know and thus give us all the nice exploits.

D

Deleted-379826

I think 2016 was a great year for me and I think 2017 will also be a good! This year I played a lot more games than I ever usually would and many good games too! I met many new friends and in general just had a good time. Sure there were a few things that didn't go as I wanted them to but I sure had a ton of fun this year! I also went to many local Nintendo events with my family and fan expo too! Many fun, cool things! And some of these great games were introduced to me like Persona 4 Golden which I'm having a blast with! Heck I wouldn't even have a PSTV right now if it weren't for the awesome people I've met! And a little different than everyone else I haven't had anyone close die this year so that's also a plus!

Here's to another year! :P

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2016 was us FINALLY getting Wii-U games run off usb drive, no more SD! Also, the same year that Nintendo killed the Wii-U, better late than never, I suppose... :P

Last year at this time, it was Kernal time machine hype, if I recall :D

Oh, and we got A9LH this year, rip RXtools

Last edited by Viri,

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very few coders will sit down and thrash out an entire program of merit without using a reference at various points, and among those that do try for that are those which do not know and thus give us all the nice exploits.
Coherent anyone?

Anyway I am sad that 2016 will be over in a few hours as it was a good year personally but hopes are good for 2017

SonicCloud

miss americana.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wtf you thread fusioned with my thread ._.
Original Thread:
How about you?
you enjoyed this year so much? why?
===============================================================
For me was a bad year, with many problems, one of them is the school -_- I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!
Other of them, some consoles i have, need a clean (again?!?) and doesn't work well like before -_-
And maaaaany problems i had... like family problems... school problems...
I hope 2017 be not the same as 2016 >:/
PS: COME BACK PLEASE, SonicCloud! ;n;
Actually , i did this thread first dummy :P

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well,OP,judging that you're a mexican too (or at least live here) then it mustve been pretty bad because of Trump (or at least it was for me) and the endless paranoia of losing my freedom.

i had high hopes for 2017 until Trump won, and the worst part is that he'll shove his ass into the white house before my birthday.

I mean, i know that not all americans voted for him,that he only won because there were more districts voting for him.

But its terrifying.

But how bad could 2017 be? Really!
c4jt321.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: I feel like you guys never get anywhere with your guys conversations