2016. Thoughts on it?

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2016 was pretty great. Lots of great game releases, my japanese reached a level where I could finally start playing imports, had alot of good times on discord, College prospects are looking fantastic. 2016 was a fantastic year for me.

Reactions: RevPokemon

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2016 was pretty great. Lots of great game releases, my japanese reached a level where I could finally start playing imports, had alot of good times on discord, College prospects are looking fantastic. 2016 was a fantastic year for me.

2016 has been pretty good for me as well, lots of good games, chances with playing with foxes at a sanctuary a few times, and speaking of Japanese I want to ask, what do you do to improve it? :P

Reactions: RevPokemon

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was okay. 2015 was absolute shit. But 2016 had some good ups and very few downs that I can really remember. Got a wonderful girlfriend and even started talking with a very old friend. Purtty good stuff.

and of course heil trump.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Terrible.

UK privacy died without so much as a whimper.

Goverment launches a mass surveillance program on their citizens, most news outlets barely cover it, even the the supposedly reliable and unbiased BBC would prefer to report on fucking toblerone missing triangles, rather than the mass invasion of privacy & so it quietly slips into the night to die.

That alone makes 2016 an awful year.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
2016 was a really crappy year for me. I was retrenched from my awesome job in the resources sector due to the economic downturn and the relationship between me and my ex-girlfriend broke down, which in turn lead me to using a tad too much alcohol and drugs than what is classified as "recreational" :teach:

I've since regained employment in the resources sector, so not all is bad. However, I'm quite happy to see that 2016 is in my rear view mirror now and here's to a better 2017 :grog:

Reactions: Subtle Demise

RegaliaRob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This wasn't that good of a year to me. Not many games I was a fan of, the few I enjoy being Dark Souls 3, Pokemon Moon, and Final Fantasy XV. I got a great amount of games this year but some of them were just not that great, especially Star Fox Zero which was absolutely terrible.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
wtf you thread fusioned with my thread ._.
Original Thread:
How about you?
you enjoyed this year so much? why?
===============================================================
For me was a bad year, with many problems, one of them is the school -_- I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!
Other of them, some consoles i have, need a clean (again?!?) and doesn't work well like before -_-
And maaaaany problems i had... like family problems... school problems...
I hope 2017 be not the same as 2016 >:/
PS: COME BACK PLEASE, SonicCloud! ;n;

Last edited by Alex4U,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first 5 or 6 months of 2016 were probably the worst ones of my entire life so far (Altho December is currently giving them a run for their money)
It was alright then for a while until October came and fucked everything up.

Overall no it was a shit year, but quite a few good things happened in the middle too

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
It's not over! There are still 14 hours left! ;o;

But it was a nice year in my opinion.
Well,in 14 hours ends the world year, im enjoying this year playing some GameBoy Games before end the year!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

f this year man. Lot of good people died.

And the saddest part, it started with Harambe.
DUCKS OUT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality