2012: You worried?

You believe something bad will happen?

• We're fucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We'll be fine

• Something bad MIGHT happen, but not all of mankind will be gone

• Something will happen, but not bad. Probably just a meteor shower.

• Total voters

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Nothing supernatural is going to happen, but a lot of people will die.
The people who truly believe this are bound to kill themselves to avoid it, and people with the mindset will murder and loot.

Needless to say, I'll be staying inside that day playing some old games.
This made me laugh. No doubt I'll still be inside training up Gen V Pokémon. I don't get the whole EV & IV thing.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
The only thing I see happening on that day is mass amounts of panic from the people who actually believed it was going to happen.

Lucky I'm not one of them

lol that'll be funny
rofl2.gif

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Veho said:
Buleste said:
Either way having looked at how the date looks in European 21/12/2012 wouldn't it make more sense for all those conspiracy nuts to make it 21/12/2112?
OP's picture gives the date as December the 12th, so it's 12/12/12.
Unfortunately OP's picture is wrong as the supposed date of the Mayan prediction is the 21/12/12 (It must be true it's on wiki!LOL).

It's all moot really as I've already lived through 3 Armageddons with nothing happening (not even a mass suicide from all the idiots who start these things) besides I think humans are doing a pretty good job of destroying the planet without any help from predictions.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are people still worried about 2012?
That ridiculous craze is over and done with, nothing is going to happen.
The only thing that might happen is a bunch of embarrassed morons freaking out over it and becoming the laughingstock of the world.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Given that 2012 will most likely signify yet another year in which I'm single and miserably poor in my dead end thankless job, I'd actually welcome a Mayan Apocalypse as an interesting change of pace.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blaze163 said:
Given that 2012 will most likely signify yet another year in which I'm single and miserably poor in my dead end thankless job, I'd actually welcome a Mayan Apocalypse as an interesting change of pace.

I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse.
That'd be the funnest way to go.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Blaze163 said:

I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse.
That'd be the funnest way to go.
Not for someone who's necromortaphobic...

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is the /care option?
cuz i don't:
-if i die, i die, philosophically speaking, nothing will happen after that
-if we will live in a wreck after a catastrophe, i do suicide, i'm not rly afraid of it no matter how happy i am, i'm more afraid of living in a mess barely trying to survive
-if nothing happens, then we will get 1 south park episode parodying it i hope

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i remember i made a thread about this too .
a whole discussion was brought up , and in the end of the discussion , we said it wasn't real .

anyway , no i don't believe in the this 2012 hype . it was a simple announcement by the Mayans ; our calender ends on this date . later on , people started throwing some more ideas to "make the fire grow" . so now we have predictions that a meteor will hit us , the apocalypse will happen , a huge flood will happen and many more .

i can understand others who believe in it , and with that , they plan on protecting themselves just incase they survive since you can expect some sort of riot or crazyness everywhere . some people have guns or weapons for protection . not if only i had a katana just incase someone tried to barge into my house . . .
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...