Hacking Question 2011-0301 error when running game

udo4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, I have this weird error on my switch and have searched the forums for an answer. However, any thread on this error does not address my issue. When running the game The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker I get the crash error 2011-0301 when selecting certain dialogue options. This happens in particular when I select the option to say "hello" to Marianna or "where do you dance?"

I tried taking out the fs_mitm.kip file from my sd card but that didn't help. The game does run fine under Reinx (except for the crashes mentioned above) but it doesn't even start on Atmosphere at all. Any ideas what is going on? This seems to happen only on this game and only when I select those dialogue options...

Thanks for your help

Running Reinx on firmware 5.0.2. Downloaded latest version from HomebrewSDsetup which is Reinx V.1.6.Or2 and also tried latest version of Reinx from tomGER files (v9.04)

Last edited by udo4ever,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@udo4ever That's weird, 2011-0301 seems to be a wi-fi related error. And you say it's only happening on that particular game? And you can consistently replicate it by choosing those options? As in it ALWAYS happens when you choose those options? Just to be safe, make sure your SD card isn't corrupted(Check on your pc). Lastly, instead of ReiNX, try using RajNX and see if the same error occurs or not

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Removed off topic quotes

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone, I have this weird error on my switch and have searched the forums for an answer. However, any thread on this error does not address my issue. When running the game The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker I get the crash error 2011-0301 when selecting certain dialogue options. This happens in particular when I select the option to say "hello" to Marianna or "where do you dance?"

I tried taking out the fs_mitm.kip file from my sd card but that didn't help. The game does run fine under Reinx (except for the crashes mentioned above) but it doesn't even start on Atmosphere at all. Any ideas what is going on? This seems to happen only on this game and only when I select those dialogue options...

Thanks for your help

Running Reinx on firmware 5.0.2. Downloaded latest version from HomebrewSDsetup which is Reinx V.1.6.Or2 and also tried latest version of Reinx from tomGER files (v9.04)

get the latest reinx files from the reinx.guide site. Don't forget to keep you titles/100d folder

BionicGecko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well for what it’s worth I’m having this error repeatedly on SX OS 2.0 today (fw 6.0.0 emunand, trying to play Octopath Traveler). So clearly SX OS won’t protect you from that specific issue.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well for what it’s worth I’m having this error repeatedly on SX OS 2.0 today (fw 6.0.0 emunand, trying to play Octopath Traveler). So clearly SX OS won’t protect you from that specific issue.

SX OS 2.0 doesn't work right with OFW 6.0 but that's a simple issue to solve: Downgrade back to 1.9

BionicGecko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
SX OS 2.0 doesn't work right with OFW 6.0 but that's a simple issue to solve: Downgrade back to 1.9

The thing is, I updated officially to 6.0, burnt fuses and all, in the hope to have a clean SysNAND for online. I know that TX’s emunand solution is not the best but I believe it’s fine until the next OFW release; I’m confident 6.0 doesn’t have the checks and telemetry to uncover it.

So in order not to pollute my SysNAND I need emunand, and thus I need SX OS 2.0.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The thing is, I updated officially to 6.0, burnt fuses and all, in the hope to have a clean SysNAND for online. I know that TX’s emunand solution is not the best but I believe it’s fine until the next OFW release; I’m confident 6.0 doesn’t have the checks and telemetry to uncover it.

So in order not to pollute my SysNAND I need emunand, and thus I need SX OS 2.0.
I heard someone did get banned from emuNAND use, but it's likely they did something dumb that resulted in a ban. I don't really see how it could be detectable right now seeing as it's just making files containing the emuNAND, and not messing with the partitions.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I heard someone did get banned from emuNAND use, but it's likely they did something dumb that resulted in a ban. I don't really see how it could be detectable right now seeing as it's just making files containing the emuNAND, and not messing with the partitions.

When you're running EMUNAND, if you look on the system information you'l see that the nandsize is much smaller since Emunand is smaller than sysnand. And it's been confirmed that nandisze is one of the thing that is sent via reports. So it's totally possible that it's detected via reports, as the report would contain a smaller nand size than it should be

Reactions: EliseZeroTwo

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When you're running EMUNAND, if you look on the system information you'l see that the nandsize is much smaller since Emunand is smaller than sysnand. And it's been confirmed that nandisze is one of the thing that is sent via reports. So it's totally possible that it's detected via reports, as the report would contain a smaller nand size than it should be
Yeah, but you're not supposed to go online in emuNAND.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Course not. But that's what most people don't understand, they think EMUNAND is going to keep them safe from bans. which is why this shouldn't be called EMUNAND
In theory it will, as long as you keep it offline. Obviously CFW has a history of getting you banned, the point is to keep CFW separate so your CFW stuff isn't detectable in OFW. Maybe some people don't understand that.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In theory it will, as long as you keep it offline. Obviously CFW has a history of getting you banned, the point is to keep CFW separate so your CFW stuff isn't detectable in OFW. Maybe some people don't understand that.

Exactly, they think that EmuNAND will protect them from bans and that hey can play online safely with it which couldn't be farthest from the truth

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct, they didn't note restoring a clean NAND before making their EmuNAND partition hence their SysNAND was already tainted before EmuNAND was created.

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

udo4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@udo4ever That's weird, 2011-0301 seems to be a wi-fi related error. And you say it's only happening on that particular game? And you can consistently replicate it by choosing those options? As in it ALWAYS happens when you choose those options? Just to be safe, make sure your SD card isn't corrupted(Check on your pc). Lastly, instead of ReiNX, try using RajNX and see if the same error occurs or not

ok, yes. It crashes at the exact same dialogue every single time. The SD is not corrupted, checked. After some troubleshooting, I decided to download a different copy of the game. I reinstalled it and the crashes did not happen when selecting the dialogue. Maybe it was a bad dump. As for the error code, I too found some information related to wi-fi... very strange indeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended