Hacking 2 Questions (Skin and Moonshell)

xjuniorx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where do I put the moonshell so when i click media it works..???

Also where do i put skins at? All i have on my root is a folder that says CycloDS and i open that and i dont see Skins folder or anything just files im using 1.41 and also on my root i just have my folders (nds roms..etc)

So yea? where and how do i add skins

and when i click MEDIA how do i make it work as in put skins and use diffrent skins..??

plz help!~

Posts merged

Oh and sorry how do i use REAL TIME GUIDE
so i can open a guide during game play..?

Thanks..

LokusT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moonshell should just be in the moonshl folder in the root of the card. Skins go into their own folders (with a name of your choosing) which are then put in the CycloDS\Skins folder.

By real time guide I assume you mean the text reader in game? For that you need one of the two beta firmwares, 1.5b1 or 1.5b2 and you access that from the in game menu, L+R+B+A+Y+X. Text files must be named exactly the same as the rom you wish to open it in. so rom1.nds would be rom1.txt

I hope that answers your questions.

bwsaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had exact same problem. Ok...skins. Go to the CycloDS folder. Create a folder named SKINS. Then put all your extracted skins inside.

seyfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will make use of this thread and ask if any of you know sites with anime skins for the cyclo? the official forum has few, so if any of you know another place to get skins I would appreciate if you could tell me.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
First go find your skins. I prefer to get them here:

CycloDS Skins

" Then unpack your skin if necessary. Put those files (*.bmp and .xml) in a random folder. Call it whatever you want. I'll call it SKINA here. Put the folder SKINA in the folder named skin in the CycloDS folder which can be found on your microSD card. You might have to create the folder "skin" first. In the end, it should look like this: X:\CycloDS\skin\SKINA
If you want to add another skin, just follow the procedure once more and call the folder SKINB if you want to: X:\CycloDS\skin\SKINB
In the end, you can choose between your now installed skins in the CycloDS Evolution settings menu. "

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.